• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. DarkWater

Ibelink DM384's for sale.

I am looking to sell off some of my iBeLink miners to make room for some of the new miners coming to the market. I have the original packaging and boxes. I'm looking to offer them around 1500USD including shipping in the US. Outside of the US will have to cover the shipping cost. I will accept...
  2. DarkWater

iBeLink (SOLVED)

For those who have been out of the loop, last week pre orders were open for the next batch of ibelinks. If one looks at NiceHash, we had 80-90 new machines come online this week, with each worker running at the specs of the iBeLink's. If this is true then I am truly appalled by the way they have...
  3. DarkWater

iBeLink ASIC Miner

I am sure some of you have heard either on BTCTalk or here about the iBeLink ASIC Miner. I received mine yesterday afternoon, which was exciting to say the least when you've heard so many times about people not receiving their units, even from reputable companies. I wanted to do a video but at...
  4. DarkWater

The Fungability Crisis and Bitcoin

As I saw posted earlier in bitcointalk mentioned by toknormal there was some chatter about the issue of blacklisting and bit pay. We have a solution to this and yet they still can't see it... https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3mea6b/bitpay_is_blacklisting_certain_bitcoins_rejecting...
  5. DarkWater

new masternode error -1 this is not a masternode

So I just launched my new masternode. I do a remote start, successful run "dash-cli masternode list full | grep" lists it as enabled perform ./dash-cli masternode status = error: {"code":-1,"message":"This is not a masternode\n"} I perform a grep HotCold as well. I got my masternode to show...
  6. DarkWater

Multiple addresses per wallet.

I know there are quite a few people who are running several addresses per wallet instance here, especially for masternodes. One of the issues I had ran into was I was not able to specify in the send feature where the funds were being drawn from. I would be pulling funds from one masternode to...
  7. DarkWater

Setting up more than one masternode with linux.

So I have read several of the guides here on this website, and thanks to Tao's excellent walkthrough I was able to successfully set up my first masternode. The issue im having is setting up the second masternode. I know there is setting up descrete wallets per masternode but that seems like an...
Back