• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. C

Announcing my departure from Dash Core Group

Cheers for all the hard work, looking forward to seeing it all come to fruition. I'll hopefully catch you around the traps again some time.
  2. C

Dash Masternode Collective [Pre-proposal]

Thanks for the feedback Hossman. Yep, I'd want to present the expenses in a way that represents the 'yield' to investors. It creates a yield curve for dash where the long end represents the highest yield (highest commitment in dash terms, and likely term carried), and the shorter end implies...
  3. C

Hi @solarguy, If 'something bad happens' then the first avenue of recourse is through existing Australian corporate laws (I mentioned this in the previous post). That's about the most we can wrap around it in the case of something going wrong (open to suggestions though). The voting is...
  4. C

Hi @Leonidas, thanks for the feedback. The other guy involved with a handle here is Todd @ewok (he's @dashwok on some of the other threads). Matt will chime in here with his too at some point. I'm a little bit more active on the reddit sub-thread (chaddb_), and pop up a bit on Discord (and...
  5. C

@TheSingleton -> As far as I know, Splawiks service is 20 dash min, and it now has voting rights attached! (This is a good thing). Yes, the big two draws of the proposal are low threshold participation amount and proportional voting rights attached. Secondary benefits of the proposal are; *...
  6. C

@billyjoeallen -> yeah, for many people that will be the case, and we're pretty keen to see a decentralized solution too (go Dashcore).
  7. C

@Ftoole -> great questions What will you do when evolution v3 comes out with trust less masternode shares? We'll continue to run the service alongside the trustless solution, and see how it performs relatively. I'd anticipate some participants will move straight across once their term ends...
  8. C

There are existing masternode share services that have rates of 10-15%, so I didn't want to simply step in front of their existing business and undercut them (they have been, and continue to be, great for the network). Also, if we incentivise groups (brokerages, exchanges) we would need the...
  9. C

Thanks! As it currently stands we are going to charge a percentage of the masternode reward as it gets paid out (and vary the amount based on the length of the time they are locked up in the masternode). For example, if a masternode is currently yielding ~8.5%; A 3 month term shared...
  10. C

Dash Masternode Co-Operative (DMC) [[ Pre-proposal]] The Vision The creation of a shared masternode service that allows for participation at any economic level along with proportional voting rights. The Problem The reddit sub-thread and the discord channel has seen a lot of discussion from...
  11. C

Dash Poker

if that's you on the site now, message me on the side and i'll flick you some dash
  12. C

Dash Poker

hey Pille, were your comments for troyshouse.poker, or dash-poker.com?
  13. C

Dash Poker

drop in for a game some time troyshouse.poker
  14. C

Pre-Proposal: Coinfirm Trudatum

Getting clients of that caliber is no easy feat, that's great work. Corporate's of that size won't do anything fast, and they will be reluctant to be 'first' in on a new technology. Being used by these company's ticks off a milestone for utilisation/integration with major firms, and can be...
  15. C

[prepoposal] Dash Debit Card ready by Mid-April

Firstly, the designs on the site and promotional materials look great, I'm excited about getting on these when they roll out. Secondly, with a bit of digging around you'll see that a number of companies entering this space (of which TenX is looking like one of the best offerings) have hit...
  16. C

Pre-Proposal: Create the first DASH gateway on Ripple

How do we get this thing across the line? * It's a quality proposal with achievable scope * Dash needs trading integrations that incorporate fiat crosses * It complements the open source proposal * Seems like there's room in the budget for it
  17. C

Im can mining Dash with Asic S9 ?

Hi Almir, If you already own the S-9, just mine for Bitcoin and then buy Dash/BTC on Poloniex (or another exchange) with it.
  18. C

What is the point of X11?

I would guess having a proof of work algo that minimises the economic importance of the electricity price (direct + cooling). If you can mine profitably at 20c kW/h and Dash is promoted globally then it bodes well for decentralisation. If you need <3c kW/h to break even then things will just...
Back