• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. herbalist420

X11 ASIC Baikal Mini Miner Spec

That's very interesting, and thank you for the insight. It is fair to assume that not many of us have 1000 DASH worth in fiat currency let alone in DASH coins themselves so it is for this reason that we choose to invest in some Baikal miners (for example) as this is the most affordable route...
  2. herbalist420

How much is a masternode? hashes? where do you get it? You keep using words, but no numbers
  3. herbalist420

Care to elaborate more on your observation? As in numbers versus words.
  4. herbalist420

That's awesome, look forward to your Qubit/Quark review my friend
  5. herbalist420

No problem Berron, agreed, always buy directly ;)o_O
  6. herbalist420

You should try contacting Baikal by Skype (baikal baikal), they are always online with tech support available as well
  7. herbalist420

MPOS [Pool] - Coinotron --- New DASH PPS worker = 3% ( plus lowered other rates ) !!!!!

Greetings, Was your pool experiencing technical issues since yesterday? Suddenly, last night, my miners couldn't keep a stable connection which resulted in many rejected shares. As of now the connection seems more stable but the rejected rate remains way higher than normal (around 10% at the...
  8. herbalist420

Usas Skype? Agrega "baikal baikal" a tus contactos :D Hasta el 30 de Septiembre estan aceptando "pre-pedidos". Estiman despachar unidades nuevas antes del 20 de Octubre. Si pagas en BTC puedes confirmar tu pedido de inmediato. suerte...! :cool:;):cool:
  9. herbalist420

I need some settings for 7990 and r9 280x

What speeds were you reaching with those settings and 280X?
  10. herbalist420

what is the best solo mining setup

Ubber newb question: How do I deploy my own "uNOMP" pool? I am also interested in SOLO mode. thanks in advance
Back