• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. rgenito

Proposal: Earn Dash Interest on Your Savings

I am posting the reply from Dash Central onto this thread as well. (https://www.dashcentral.org/p/earn-dash-interest-on-your-savings) "From my understanding, the Dash Investment Foundation provides capital in exchange for equity, a loan to be paid back, etc. This is interesting, and it will...
  2. rgenito

I am open to any questions for this last day of voting, even if it looks grim that the proposal will pass. Any and all questions and comments are greatly appreciated! Thank you!
  3. rgenito

Hi Geert! Thank you for your patience. Here's the best I can answer this right now. Hope this helps! :) We have hundreds of new accounts, and every day many users are credited their interest. About 1 in every 2 accounts is funded. For the average, median, and aggregate amount of funds, we...
  4. rgenito

Hello everyone, For the last 4 years, I have evangelized and spoke with countless people on why Dash deserves their attention. Today, I am pleased to tell you about a proposal to expand Dash liquidity, increase awareness, and drive adoption. Genitrust Savings is a service where people come to...
  5. rgenito

(Pre-Proposal) Buy & Sell from within ALL DASH WALLETS

Also, I'd like you all to know that I will bring up to the wallets the biggest concerns the community has had so far: This implementation will be done in a modular way so that other APIs will have an easier time adding their services. We will work with the wallets to help warn their users if...
  6. rgenito

Thank you for posting your thoughts in here :) I will find out from Jaxx pretty quickly how much of a separate implementation is necessary between Jaxx for desktop and mobile--if any separate implementation. With that said, it looks like Hash Engineering will be 1 of the 4 we focus on, and I...
  7. rgenito

You'll have to ask the bank or ATM. They're the ones that have the right to refuse to accept a deposit/payment. Here's where you can find more information about me and the team: https://wallofcoins.com/en/about/
  8. rgenito

Thank you for also posting here ! :) I will copy/paste the response for everyone... as this answers other questions above! 1. Not all wallets want to make a commitment without a commitment. It's a chicken and egg problem. This is simply because everyone is too busy with their current work. The...
  9. rgenito

Thank you for sharing your input.
  10. rgenito

what PR to Dash Core wallet? I'd really like to understand...thank you for your time! :)
  11. rgenito

Thank you for your support :) I will make this happen, and the community will not be disappointed! :)
  12. rgenito

Yes and some no, and this is a good thing. How it is possible for buy/sell from Dash Core Paper Wallet: by using the Wall of Coins API. I didn't think the majority of people would vote for the Dash Paper Wallet, and it is looking that way. Regardless, I wanted to community to have a fair say!
  13. rgenito

Good question! We have solved this years ago, and are having no problems. Luckily with Wall of Coins, you do not have to provide endless proof of who you are. Granted, if you are attempting to do scammy things, then that is a different story since we must protect both buyers and sellers.
  14. rgenito

Personally, I don't do Cash In Mail. If I wanted to be anonymous on a $100 gift, I'd do a cash deposit payment.
  15. rgenito

Although banking is an anonymous way to buy Dash, there are many more options other than banking. There's also Cash in Mail...and there are also more payment methods on the rise for the future of Wall of Coins!
  16. rgenito

Short answer: yes, and yes.
  17. rgenito

Update: The proposal is LIVE! You can vote with the command line at the top of the original post. As for the Dash Central page, there is a minor problem with Dash Central's updating...once Dash Central also has this published, I will update Dash Central's official page :) Other information...
  18. rgenito

Thank you for the posts and all of the input on slack! Much appreciated :) Here are extra points that addresses minor concerns that came up: 1) Here I am proposing that we integrate the buying/selling Dash experience into 4 third party Dash wallets voted on by the forum community. (For...
  19. rgenito

(Pre-Proposal) DASHPayCard - DASH Branded Debit Card + Fiat/Dash Integration

Voted YES without hesitation :) I cannot wait!
  20. rgenito

Buy-Sell Dash directly within the WALLET https://www.dashcentral.org/p/Buy-Sell-Dash-directly-within-the-WALLET Manually vote YES on this proposal (DashCore - Tools - Debugconsole): gobject vote-many fe01a4ecd9ef4446fc9ff37f6de8d5a796b3b9cb6c6058ff05533ceafe26db33 funding yes After speaking...
Back