• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. Vitalij Fleganov

DashForce Meetup & Presentation Program

@aarellanes It's okay. Yes, I helped install 8 Dash wallets on smartphones and transferred $ 10 each. But I already repulsed these costs on publications in steemit. So nothing is needed. The main thing that next time I was not forgotten)
  2. Vitalij Fleganov

Maybe I'm forgotten? Or did I do something wrong?
  3. Vitalij Fleganov

Well, once a day late, it means my meeting is out of competition. Nothing wrong. I am confident that there will be other contests in which I too will be happy to participate. I publish photos and video of a KriptoMeetup 3 and lectures on the cryptocurrency Dash, just to show off. Lecture and...
  4. Vitalij Fleganov

Thanks @mastermind and Dash community!
  5. Vitalij Fleganov

I tried to register on disсoverdash.com, but I still have not received a password for my email komersreal $at$ yahoo $dot$ com. Actually, that's why it did not happen that the announcement about the meetup was published. But soon I will meet with a lecture for 15 people and tell them why Dash...
  6. Vitalij Fleganov

Video Foto New Dash-user address 1: XxQgakixZZe2PVaP6caFAWNLvhp3VAfPp7 Tx: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/tx.dws?4045028.htm (10$ in Dash) New Dash-user address 2: XdoqbG7r5bRbBrCjGkGXjKHYFmMpPaU6x9 Tx: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/tx.dws?4045035.htm My Dash-address...
  7. Vitalij Fleganov

It is Basic Weekly/Monthly Meetup Program. True, I found so far only one participant, not two, as written in the conditions of the contest. So I just transferred $ 10 in dash from my money. In principle, if enough upvotes of my post on steemit, I can even go for self-financing. Just steems...
  8. Vitalij Fleganov

1st #KriptoMeetup #Dash in Russia, Petrozavodsk [09.07.2017] @mastermined https://youtu.be/T9DRl2mqQFU First Dash wallet: XeeQzMswF8o3q7vrNeK3d4MaTtXzJ2fFYy My Dash-address: XoydfJ6CHzJxg1DhTUFECTpcNoT4y5FrPB Transaction ID...
  9. Vitalij Fleganov

Анонс: digex.club

Если не секрет а на каком фреймворке писали? И будет ли код портала открытым?
  10. Vitalij Fleganov

Help me to compile and port Dash in FreeBSD

Solvo, Solution, Решение $ yaourt -Sy $ yaourt -S dash-qt In ArchBang [ Arch Linux ]
  11. Vitalij Fleganov

FreeBSD openkomp 10.3-RELEASE-p4 FreeBSD 10.3-RELEASE-p4 #0: Sat May 28 09:52:35 UTC 2016 [email protected]:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC i386 Dash install instructions in FreeBSD 10.3 /usr/bin/cc /usr/bin/c++ FreeBSD clang version 3.4.1...
  12. Vitalij Fleganov

I managed to solve the previous error. And to go further in the process of compilation. FreeBSD openkomp 10.3-RELEASE-p4 FreeBSD 10.3-RELEASE-p4 #0: Sat May 28 09:52:35 UTC 2016 [email protected]:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC i386 gcc-4.8.5_2 gcc-ecj-4.5 If you have...
  13. Vitalij Fleganov

Thanks for the reminder to update the FreeBSD system. But this is, unfortunately, still not helped compile Dash. Therefore I would have to return to Arch Linux. In any case, thank you for your advice and help. FreeBSD openkomp 10.3-RELEASE-p4 FreeBSD 10.3-RELEASE-p4 #0: Sat May 28 09:52:35...
  14. Vitalij Fleganov

CXXLD dashd libbitcoin_server.a(libbitcoin_server_a-init.o): In function `boost::filesystem::path::path<boost::filesystem::directory_entry>(boost::filesystem::directory_entry const&...
  15. Vitalij Fleganov

Help me to compile and port Dash (digital cash cryptocurrency) in FreeBSD. FreeBSD openkomp 10.0-RELEASE-p10 FreeBSD 10.0-RELEASE-p10 #0: Mon Oct 20 12:38:37 UTC 2014 [email protected]:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC i386 Using built-in specs. COLLECT_GCC=g++...
Back