• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. F

Best practice for Hot Wallet

I'm looking to see what is the best practice now to keep a Hot wallet safe and secure? I'm working on a project and looking to release mid summer and even might put a proposal once everything is complete.
  2. F

Unable to send funds without taking off masternode

I am trying to send funds using instantsend and I get an error. "Used way too many inputs (>100) for this instantsend transaction fees could be huge." "Transaction too large" "Transaction creation failed!" I have tried normal tranasction and added fee check off and same error.
  3. F

Run a masternode anonymously

wondering if its possible to run a masternode anonymously?
  4. F

How to obtain excel data?

Looking to find a way to get data of the DASH open and close on daily basis and enter the data into excel.
  5. F

Does more general node count speed normal transactions speed?

I sent funds and the node count only shows that I connected to 14 nodes and I'm waiting on 6 confirmations?
  6. F

1 OZ Silver is with parity with DASH (BUY SILVER with DASH Service SOON)

This is amazing that 1 Oz paper silver contract is parity with DASH. I will be setting a service for people that are interested in purchasing 1 Oz silver maples leafs (or more) for DASH. I will be taking orders via secure email using protonmail and will lock in price when the DASH payment is...
  7. F

Could Evolution Point of failure is user the name password?

How secure would evolution be with a user name and password? and how is the info being stored? Im sure people would see that would be the point of failure?
  8. F

Mass adaption is not DASH but Digital Cash

So I have been telling people about DASH but when you say Digital Cash it has more meaning. Next time you tell someone about crypto currency tell them about Digital Cash instant transaction. Cash is always King and soon Digital Cash. Doing a search for Digital Cash on google brings no reference...
  9. F

DarkSend 990.99 balance

I have more than 1000 DASH and the mixing says its complete 100% how do I go about to having 1000 Darksend balance?
Back