• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. 7

Tutorial for Dash trading bot on Bitshares exchange

See this video for a tutorial on how to setup a Dash trading bot on the Bitshares Decentralised Exchange: https://steemit.com/bitshares/@jonnybitcoin/btsbots-video-tutorial
  2. 7

Pre-Proposal: Create the first DASH gateway on Ripple

I support both, and in particular the Gatehub one. They've a good site for Ripple pairs and it'll benefit all. For the price they appear good value relative to other previous proposals
  3. 7

PRE-PROPOSAL: New (& Improved?) Look for DASH Detailed

Thinking about it. Instead of the green screen and desk thing, why not do a "Dash World Tour" checking out the various previous proposals etc, and the usual news features from great locations prominent in the background- Paris, Eiffel tour, Sydney Opera House, SF Golden Gate Bridge, Big Ben...
  4. 7

Dash Gateway Plugin for Shopify.com, so that 400,000 Shopify store owners can accept Dash

Great idea and excellent initial progress. If this turns into a full proposal - then I will support.
  5. 7

Dash Gateway Plugin for Shopify.com, so that 400,000 Shopify store owners can accept Dash

This is an EXCELLENT idea!! We should see if this could become a proposal for the budget spend. From what I understand Shopify use Bitpay for their Bitcoin integration. So I guess that is where we would need to start. The CEOs of BitPay are Tony Gallippi and Stephen Pair from what I...
  6. 7

Is Dash getting chumped?

Dash_talk channel? Can't see it in Proposals Thanks for the guidance on where to look
  7. 7

Rather than chats about the music, can we have a break down of the costs? The views appear to be approx 4,000 per week, so we are looking at $1 cost per single view?
  8. 7

Isn't Pete and the rest the additional $8k per month?
  9. 7

$10k per month personal fee(!) You're good I have to admit, but seriously? How is this justified?
  10. 7

Is Dash getting chumped?

Excellent. Can you provide a link or details of where to find it in the Slack channel?
  11. 7

Pre-proposal: business integration into retail sector

Me too. The money should just be diverted to Evolution development or for Bitpay integration instead. Sorry
  12. 7

Project Update TenX Dash Debit Card

Many thanks for the update. When will the Tenx iOS application be ready for use with the card?
  13. 7

Is Dash getting chumped?

I don't think patience is needed. Just regular updates. The communication from both proposals is poor to say the least.
  14. 7

(Pre-Proposal) DASHPayCard - DASH Branded Debit Card + Fiat/Dash Integration

Where is the card available to order? I cannot find anything! Sorry
  15. 7

Thanks- nice growth charts and summary. You'll get my vote
  16. 7

Why are your volumes for eg. Etherium so low? Has your gateway only just opened?
  17. 7

Kraken: trustworthy or not ?

I've had a Kraken account for approx 3 years now, 2FA enabled. Always ok. Touch wood....
Back