• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. Luiz_Ant0n10

Reserva ya tu puesto de ventas en la Feria de Negocios Dash

Reserva ya tu puesto de ventas en la Feria de Negocios Dash, la cual será el Sábado 27 de Octubre, escríbenos a [email protected] o al número +573218423668 por WhatsApp. ¡Solo hay 20 puestos! :rolleyes: https://twitter.com/PagaConDash/status/1039565442879291395 :)
  2. Luiz_Ant0n10

Como um plano para salvar o Museu Nacional fracassou. Na raiz do problema, a governança

Como um plano para salvar o Museu Nacional fracassou. Na raiz do problema, a governança Há pouco mais de 20 anos, o empresário Israel Klabin conseguiu um cheque de US$ 80 milhões do Banco Mundial para reformar e modernizar o Museu Nacional. Um time de voluntários chegou a se formar para...
  3. Luiz_Ant0n10

how to run the dash budget proposal generator?

hello dashers and masternodes! how to run the dash budget proposal generator?? i would like to know how to pay the 5 dash fee on dashcentral proposal. would be good a tutorial, a step-by-step, on how to generate a command to run on my local wallet. i have already filled in the form and...
  4. Luiz_Ant0n10

subject discontinued

discontinued
  5. Luiz_Ant0n10

subject discontinued

subject discontinued
  6. Luiz_Ant0n10

subject discontinued

subject discontinued
  7. Luiz_Ant0n10

Dash Price Monitor and other utilities around Dash

Dash Price Monitor and other utilities around Dash https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dash-price/acgkalgdbjdhcfofjhmogbkfgelmfloo?hl=en-US
  8. Luiz_Ant0n10

GENERAL BYTES Bitcoin ATM models have been upgraded to support Dash

Dash is now supported on all GENERAL BYTES #bitcoin ATMs. Ask your local ATM operator to enable Dashpay today! Read more here: https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/52838-bring-dash-to-your-local-atm Recently the GENERAL BYTES Bitcoin ATM models have been upgraded to support Dash, the 6th...
  9. Luiz_Ant0n10

Was Dash Premined as a Scam? Who cares?

Was Dash Premined as a Scam? Who cares? In this youtube video of lets invest we talk about the controversial topic that so many trolls and monero enthusiasts use against dash when debating which is the better coin. We talk about the dash premine, or more correctly termed, the darkcoin...
  10. Luiz_Ant0n10

Bitcoin Slows to a Crawl as Transactions Backlog Reaches a Quarter of a Billion Dollars

Bitcoin Slows to a Crawl as Transactions Backlog Reaches a Quarter of a Billion Dollars https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-slows-crawl-transactions-backlog-reaches-quarter-billion-dollars/ El Gran Problema de Bitcoin: es Lento!
  11. Luiz_Ant0n10

Was ist DASH und wie unterscheidet er sich zu anderen digitalen Währungen?

Was ist DASH und wie unterscheidet er sich zu anderen digitalen Währungen? Dash (DASH) ist eine digitale Währung konzentrierten sich auf Privatsphäre mit Instant-Transaktionen. Dash, der wohl sicherste Coin für den Publikumsverkehr. Dash Spezial INFO 10.11.2016
  12. Luiz_Ant0n10

The President Trump and the Financial Privacy

In my opinion the election of Mr. Donald Trump will highlight the struggle for financial privacy. The financial privacy was a recurring theme in Mr. Trump campaign. He was accused of evading taxes, and he was convinced that evading taxes is a matter of survival. However Mr. Trump is a real...
  13. Luiz_Ant0n10

There is a DASH button for single purchases?

There is a DASH button for single purchases??? such as a PayPal Payment Button as example I would like to incorporate into my classified website a system that allows the advertiser receive DASH payments directly in your wallet. For example, a DASH Payment Button to allow advertisers to enter a...
  14. Luiz_Ant0n10

What In The World Is A Node Operator And How Can It Improve My Investment Portfolio?

What In The World Is A Node Operator And How Can It Improve My Investment Portfolio? Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/what-in-the-world-is-a-node-operator-and-how-can-it-improve-my-investment-portfolio-cm698046#ixzz4OFKUJaXU
  15. Luiz_Ant0n10

DASH: Detailed Videos

DASH: Detailed is first and foremost a show to keep you in the know about Dash -- Digital Cash. Hosted by Amanda B. Johnson, each episode delves into a different aspect of DASH. So click on the play button to start the ever-growing playlist. Or visit DASH: Detailed on Youtube to choose the...
  16. Luiz_Ant0n10

NodeCounter Urges Users to Abandon Bitcoin for a Currency Like Dash

NodeCounter.com, a site tracking Bitcoin nodes and in particular those of potential forks, has posted a note calling on users to abandon Bitcoin for other cryptocurrencies over issues surrounding the block size limit. more details here...
  17. Luiz_Ant0n10

Steam Community Reports Coinbase Account Hacked; All Bitcoins Lost

There is a developing story of a hack targeted at the Steam community through their KeyVendor bot. Steam just started accepting Bitcoin earlier this year, and KeyVendor is a popular bot program within the community that apparently uses Coinbase for Bitcoin security and conversion. On Monday...
  18. Luiz_Ant0n10

What is the best desktop configuration to run a masternode?

What is the best desktop configuration to run a masternode? What about a desktop Dell XPS 8900 with Intel® Core™ i7-6700 (3.4 GHz), 16GB RAM, and NVIDIA® GEFORCE® GTX 745, 4GB, DDR3 or else, What about a notebook? The notebook Dell Vostro 5480 with Intel® Core™ i7-5500U (2.4 GHz), 8GB RAM...
  19. Luiz_Ant0n10

txt

txt
  20. Luiz_Ant0n10

txt

txt*.*
Back