• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. tiger-HZX

DashRadar development thread

ok, I know. Thx
  2. tiger-HZX

Privacy features implemented as of now

ok, thanks a lot. Before v13 release, is a PrivateSend tx can have different inputs? (10, 1, 0.01 both in a tx), and before v13 release, the inputs and outputs can be different in PS tx?
  3. tiger-HZX

How to Recognize PrivateSend Transactions

Thx a lot. You give me very helpful information. There are another question, is the number of inputs and the number of outpus are always equal in a PS tx in dash chain from 2014 to now? I hope my question do not make you feel tired or bothered you. I ask for help, because I want to do some...
  4. tiger-HZX

Thanks for your reply, but there are still are something I did not understand. why a PrivateSend tx can not tcontains too many inputs/outputs, if there is a rule, what is the limit of inputs, I remember there are at most 200 inputs/outputs in a tx, but I didn't hear about the inputs/outputs...
  5. tiger-HZX

Darksend Liquidity Providers - v0.10.16.1

Hi sir, I want to ask that the denomination in Dash is {0.00100001, 0.0100001, 0.100001. 1.00001. 10.0001, 100.001, 500.005}, Is that right? and Can you please tell me how to recognize a DarkSend trx in blockchain?
  6. tiger-HZX

Development Update - July 30th

Can I ask a question how to recognize a DarkSend trx before Protocol version 70213 ? 70213 added a 5th denomination, what are the denominations before 70213?
  7. tiger-HZX

I found that in block 206980,there are two mixing trx, since their trx fee is 0, but dashradar recognize them as create denomination trx, Is it a bug? If I am wrong, is there something about mixing trx I don't know?
  8. tiger-HZX

Privacy features implemented as of now

Hi you say that dash core 0.13.0.0 introduced 5 denominations, can you tell me how does the PrivateSend works before 0.13.0.0? what is the denominations? and until know, does the masternode really know which outputs belong to which inputs in mixing?
  9. tiger-HZX

How to Recognize PrivateSend Transactions

Hi there, Since the Dash was launched from 2014, up to now, there are more than one million blocks, if I want to recognize the privateSend transactions in those blocks, What should I do? I have thinking about this, I think a PrivateSend trx(DarkSend trx) have following attributes: 1. trx fees...
Back