• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. Alexandre Perlingeiro

Escola Dash 1- 6

Olá Davi, vc participa lá do grupo do Telegram? Gostaria de trocar ideias sobre como promover o Dash entre comerciantes.
  2. Alexandre Perlingeiro

What is necessary to a restaurant to accept Dash?

Hi guys, I'm looking for ideas to allow a regular business, like a restaurant, to accept Dash - and be profitable. 1) MERCHANT What the merchant need to have to implement a business accepting Dash? Just a wallet to receive Dash and the exchange of the day to conversions fiat x Dash? 2)...
  3. Alexandre Perlingeiro

Do Masternodes really help to stabilize the price?

MNOs are essential to stabilize the price because the amount of Dash that is locked up as a business cash reserve.
  4. Alexandre Perlingeiro

Escola Dash 1- 6

Excelente iniciativa ter esses vídeos legendados para o português. Quero mostrar esses vídeos legendados para algumas pessoas. O link das aulas aponta para a home do Dash.org. Alguém pode me passar o link dos vídeos legendados? Obrigado.
  5. Alexandre Perlingeiro

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Hello dashers, I'm Alex (Alexandre Perlingeiro), from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I'm married, have one daughter and work with life coaching (career and relationship). I'm glad to join the Dash Nation! :) As a good beginner, I want to learn more about Dash and how to uplift the world using...
Back