• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. N

Do we really care about Mass Adoption?

thanks for the clarification, @Nathaniel Luz
  2. N

@Nathaniel Luz thanks for the reply, btw i did not question your ability. what i dont like is the fact that OP said this in the proposal "I have been in contact with core for over two weeks now for a lot of business integration and exchanges like Belfric.com, luno.com, Remitano.com...
  3. N

Hi, @Nathaniel Luz, do you give permission to OP for making proposal using your picture at conference which you claim Dash was partnered(yet i didnt saw any mention of Dash in the background or anywhere in the pic as usually happen in partnership). ? @Nathaniel Luz i understand that you...
  4. N

Thanks, Nathaniel Luz, honestly Im so confused about what all this means.
  5. N

pls inform us more about, https://events.cheetahafrica.org/ pls confirm that cheetah africa conference is paid by Dash thank you
  6. N

Pivoting From Dash Proposal System To?

would be better if the test pages has real dummy project so instead of just "sssdddsddasssddaa", you should wrote "dummy project: put billboard ad in my town" or "dummy project: create lemonade stand accepting dash only in my school"
  7. N

Pre-Proposal : Educational program and book for children 7-14 years old (5000 books)

yea i know bank usually goes to the school and do that because they are bigger and a recognizable brand compared Dash.
  8. N

Dash blockchain visualization

awww nice games... i wonder if miner can show this instead of old boring wall of text and number
  9. N

Pre-Proposal : Educational program and book for children 7-14 years old (5000 books)

I'm very sorry but i dont think Dash should fund these kind of proposal, it has no clear goal and there is no clear benefit in short or medium term. I think these proposal only worth it if Dash was bigger and a recognizable brand. giving these fund to help refugee would be better, as it...
  10. N

DASH Hub Africa: Pan Africa Expansion and Classic Conference+Merchants Drive (Exclusively DASH)

honestly im not impressed, sorry but they all seem bored in the video. none of them seem interested, if i was newb like them i would have tons of question but we see them in the vid chanting "DASH ...." but none ask question. your radio session looks good tho, and it would be nice if you...
  11. N

Dash Merchants Pitch, 200+ Exhibitors, 20,000+ Attendees and Youth Education in Africa, Ghana.

derp.... looking at those ppl chanting Dash.... u should by now recruited troll army that can really help Dash in social media front, have you ? did you tell them that they should keep some Dash address and connect to discord/twitter/reddit so ppl can donate to them ? edit : pls tell me the...
  12. N

DASH Hub Africa: Pan Africa Expansion and Classic Conference+Merchants Drive (Exclusively DASH)

derp.... looking at those ppl chanting Dash.... u should by now recruited troll army that can really help Dash in social media front, have you ? did you tell them that they should keep some Dash address and connect to discord/twitter/reddit so ppl can donate to them ?
  13. N

Dash Merchants Pitch, 200+ Exhibitors, 20,000+ Attendees and Youth Education in Africa, Ghana.

do we really has some result out of the past proposal like this ?
  14. N

International Broadcast TV advertising campaign - 10 Languages

i think we should reming ppl about Dash improvement over fiat first.... is attacking btc at mainstream media a good idea ?
  15. N

Pre-proposal: Introducing Dash to the international Robotics/STEM community.

i cant decide if you were the real redbirdrobotic or not as there is no mention of Dash in your tweet.so i voted NO i hope you understand, thanks EDIT : voted YES, i can see Dash in your tweet, i hope this proposal pass
  16. N

Dash and Nanotecnoglogy

i dont know how a bugdet could be so simple such as : 1. hardware : 50.000 usd 2. research : 50.000 usd 3. permit : 50.000 usd total 150k usd but i will accept the amount as estimates. however, the actual person which will do all the operation is your friend's mom. so i guess let...
  17. N

Pre-Proposal: (Update) Dash Tour In Indonesia And Real Dash School

when in doubt just remember the rules of internet no. 30
  18. N

Stupids and Spies bought masternodes in order to stop governance.

i dont really understand how would proof individuality be implemented, pls demo make an example about yourself, tell us all who you are and where you live etc, enlighten us all in this thread. thanks
  19. N

Pre-proposal: Introducing Dash to the international Robotics/STEM community.

i'll vote yes if you can wrote "Dash" on any of your twitter acc
  20. N

Pre-proposal – Add Dash for trading in Colibit (Cryptocurrency Exchange in Venezuela)

I hope there is instantsend feature in deliverable. why 6 month without instantsend feature ?
Back