• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. M

Pre-Proposal Discussion: Dash to fund Tezos

Legit project, very legit team. Arthur was VP at Morgan Stanley, after being at Goldman Sachs, Kathleen was Sr. Strategy at R3. Interesting idea, not to mention they plan to implement a governance model similar to Dash. Apparently have better language for coding smart contracts than ETH (I'm...
  2. M

Pre-Proposal Discussion: Dash to Fiat Payment Processor

If we are wasting money I intend to be vocal about it. It's similar to giving an endorsement. Just in the opposite direction. Yet no one complains about endorsements. Whether or not anyone likes what I have to say is pretty meaningless to me. More often than not they won't as I usually only...
  3. M

Masternode Owners need to think like VCs

You are spot on Eric!
  4. M

Evan mentioned at the last board meeting he felt we didn't have enough funds for projects. It's clear to me now that is not the case. We have enough funds for projects. What we have is a talent void and the inability to be selective about what we are funding. Evan is not addressing the right...
  5. M

You may be aligned but you are not positioned to succeed. Name dropping Daniel or whomever you want won't make you or your project look any more credible. Fyi, I'm Edward Moncada one of the founding board members of the Dash foundation. My partners and I review and invest in projects like...
  6. M

Jesus. My point is you provided nothing. Not to mention how are we to know Merchants would even find what you build useful? You've only provided this laughable site. http://www.dashstickers.xyz/
  7. M

Dartpayments, you've shown nothing professional about your project in any way. You've made no effort to put together a seasoned team. You've done nothing to show what you want to build or how you plan to execute. You are not the right people to pull off this project, so yes it's simply going...
  8. M

Without a seasoned team this is simply a waste of money.
  9. M

Put together a seasoned team with experience and we may reconsider. What we expect is not unreasonable.
  10. M

Yea. You've basically answered none of my important questions. I could hire an indian programer off of UpWork to build me dashstickers.xyz. Who on your team has a history with Fintech or payment processing? If the answer is no one, then I'm going to rally that this not get funded. These...
  11. M

Ok I misunderstood what your intention was. However, even if you are going after merchant processing I think the amount of funds that you are trying to launch with will not be close to enough to start the type of business that you are proposing. Keep in mind Bitpay's seed round of funding was...
  12. M

Well another thing they don't realize is that Coinbase has monopolized the market in the US because of their relationship with Silicon Valley Bank. This has provided them with the ability to do ACH transfers. Unfortunately no other company has this and no other banks are providing this, which...
  13. M

From my experience, what they are asking for is not nearly enough funds to get this company started. AML/KYC compliance in the US alone will cost around $1M to properly set up on a state by state basis. I know because I work closely with the same attorneys that work with Poloniex, GoCoin, and...
  14. M

Budget System v2 / Transform PR

Fwiw, I spoke with people who've directly worked with Terpin. No second or third hand stories. But to be thorough let's not just take my word for it. If Terpin is in fact quite successful at other PR projects like you say, then please show me a list of ALTCOIN articles that he managed to get...
  15. M

Hi TantaStefana. So after I was told that we were thinking of using Michael Terpin, I called around. He has a reputation of promising major publications but doesn't deliver. I can't find a single example of a PR campaign he did on an Altcoin that was able to get press releases in a major...
  16. M

Tungfa, I realize that you guys are doing a lot of work on the PR front, and I have much respect for that. By no means do I want to take anything away from that or seem ungrateful with this post. I'm going to run through this exercise not because I'm trying to discredit the value of PR but...
  17. M

I disagree with you here. The list of publications that Terpin delivered to us in no way brought new money into the Dash ecosystem. Within crypto, people are already well aware of Dash. The kind of reach he gave us in my opinion would not have affected the price of Dash (not to mention, some...
  18. M

Transform PR project closure report

David Johnston has a history of fumbles in crypto. Originally with Mastercoin he promised he would not be selling his position and later reversed his position after so many invested, which upset and burned a lot of people. He is behind Factom now, and eventually had an ICO where coins were...
  19. M

This is silly Tungfa. I understand why certain things in PR / Marketing are not made public before they are released to news outlets. But the simple list i'm talking about are of articles that have already been released.
  20. M

I would like to see the list of 20 stories as well. It's difficult to properly evaluate without it.
Back