• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. Icebucket

Proposals might need some help

I just looked through this years proposals and there have been allot of obvious shady characters getting multi month funding without any real vetting or fact checking of theyr statements or declared accomplishments. what is going on ? --addrant/ I proposed years ago that a trust rating would...
  2. Icebucket

Dash futures market ?

Has anybody suggested a dash futures market where MNs can park theyr extra dividends to be used in a fair market? This is bound to happen anyway but it will be a phony market not based on DASH .. . this market could be the official Dash market that will work with financial institutions. It is...
  3. Icebucket

Should core decide if dash is opensource Evolution or should Mns decide ?

Im wontering if it should be entirely core decision to opensource evolution code. To me as a MN it should be put up for a vote for MNs to decide if that is the way to go. There are copycoins standing in line to benifit from what dash and MN support has benefited. There can be opensource...
  4. Icebucket

Masternode owners!!

I have allot of ideas that I thought would have been addressed months ago.. .regarding making mns life easyer... curious if other mns feel there is something lacking .. want to get as much input as possible.. please share your conserns /solution or whatever.... Im done waiting for someone to...
  5. Icebucket

I am amazed #masternodes

Im working on my private venture and every now and then I look at dash status and its the same as I left it... this is a sudoku for my brain as I thought power of crowds would squash all of my concerns over time.. There are so many things that I have dreamed up but people posting proposals...
  6. Icebucket

Dash Mining Club // pre-pre proposal

I got inspired by https://bitclub.io to begin working towards creating similar project centered around Dash mining. I live in Iceland where most of the big mining operations are based due to cheap electricity cost, practically free cooling and one of the fastest internet connection in the...
  7. Icebucket

Was I just kicked and banned from slack ?

somehow im not able to log into dashnation slack anymore, not shure why that happened maybe @TaoOfSatoshi @TroyDASH or @mastermined can explain to me why this is
  8. Icebucket

Dash documentary

I have been in touch with numerous really talented producers about making a Dash - professionally made documentary. There is definitely interest by the film producers community. I have been in touch with a quite a few and a couple of them actually are working on a block-chain documentary...
  9. Icebucket

Dash charity fund ?

There was some pre-proposal done this month that asked for a 2000 dash for funding a dash charity fund. Firstoff my hat goes off for that proposal owner for being the most optimistic proposal yet. The idea is not new, to fund a charity. but to give some guy 2000 dash to set it up is insane...
  10. Icebucket

Financial accountability ?

This might have already been addressed before, but I did not find it. Since DASH is a sort of a publicly owned company, should there not be a 3rd party audit on its financials. So that shareholders (masternodes) can review a unbiased review of how capital is being handled? For example, I have...
  11. Icebucket

Interesting read about India going cashless

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/as-india-goes-cashless-both-e-money-stocks-and-bitcoin-benefit-1484155812/ Wonder if there is a Hindi version of Amandas show out there somewhere, might be a good idea to focus some attention on India.
  12. Icebucket

There is talk about dash being the new Paypal ?

Im interested to know how that might become a reality. I see a few ways that are plausible, but im interested in how the community/developers envisions it
  13. Icebucket

Proposal instructional video, we might need one

So the proposal system has been in use for quite some time now. Amanda has done videos on how you can make a proposal but I feel like there is missing a educational video on how to use the system properly. For one we get proposals from random people that nobody knows, posting multi month...
  14. Icebucket

Snowden makes so much sense could be talking about Dash

The first 5 minutes of his speech could be directly directed to why Dash needs to be but the whole thing is also fascinating.
  15. Icebucket

Private send option for vendors in wallet?

Will It be possible in the in the future for people that only want to be payd with private-send to reject normal pay automatically with an message prompting up on the buyers side that it will only be received with private-send ? So the user can setup his wallet to be only able to get...
  16. Icebucket

What company would you like to integrate Dash ?

Im just thinking since we are going down this path of paying for being included into private platforms (WOC) what company would you like to have Dash integrated with, assuming there will be a fairly big price tag on that integration. Ill start, I think https://stripe.com would be a good...
  17. Icebucket

Blockchain: Money conference not funded.. why ??

So this should have been a winner proposal from the beginning, what went wrong ? Im curious why people did not vote for it. The reasons I can see why people did not like it was no1 the price 15.000$ As I understood the proposal then this was for 2 different conferences one in Nov, the other...
  18. Icebucket

So there are 2635.09 DASH left of this months budget

How about some advertising on Reddit, the Ad I get when I log into reddit is from Zcoin. Would like to replace that with a Dash Ad. When you google reddit advertising you get this: All Reddit ads are $0.75 CPM – that is, you get 1000 views for $0.75 – which is a fraction of the cost of many ad...
  19. Icebucket

Do freelance Bitcoin developers know about Dash ?

I was browsing for freelancers for a project Im currently working on and it just struck me that maybe some of the freelance Bitcoin developers looking for work on these sites possibly do not know about our funding mechanism. I know that the proposal phase is in place so posting on these sites...
  20. Icebucket

Reaching out of the cryptosphere

Just saw this posted on BTC A new youtube "quick lesson" on why you should invest in Dash: Made me think this might be a good Idea to reach out to people running popular channels (50.000 + subscribers) About personal finance and investing. Since 9% annual gain is probably something that...
Back