• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. Icebucket

dash office?

Is duffman clocking in ? it would be cool if there was a live webcam feed from HQ :D
  2. Icebucket

Proposals might need some help

I just looked through this years proposals and there have been allot of obvious shady characters getting multi month funding without any real vetting or fact checking of theyr statements or declared accomplishments. what is going on ? --addrant/ I proposed years ago that a trust rating would...
  3. Icebucket

Dash futures market ?

Has anybody suggested a dash futures market where MNs can park theyr extra dividends to be used in a fair market? This is bound to happen anyway but it will be a phony market not based on DASH .. . this market could be the official Dash market that will work with financial institutions. It is...
  4. Icebucket

Should core decide if dash is opensource Evolution or should Mns decide ?

There is a reason for the badge, this is a open forum on the internet and there are troubled people like the one above this post who dont really ever contribute anything of value to the conversation worth reading. Cant see how it would make them a target ? Dont follow.. this forum is...
  5. Icebucket

this project is like my adopted child. I believe in it with all my might.. but thinking this from a investors point of view ... is a whole different thing .. there are probably hundreds of people that took out loans on theyr houses to buy a MN .. they wont think about some opensource ethics or...
  6. Icebucket

Im wontering if it should be entirely core decision to opensource evolution code. To me as a MN it should be put up for a vote for MNs to decide if that is the way to go. There are copycoins standing in line to benifit from what dash and MN support has benefited. There can be opensource...
  7. Icebucket

Masternode owners!!

I have allot of ideas that I thought would have been addressed months ago.. .regarding making mns life easyer... curious if other mns feel there is something lacking .. want to get as much input as possible.. please share your conserns /solution or whatever.... Im done waiting for someone to...
  8. Icebucket

Pre-Proposal: (Update) Dash Tour In Indonesia And Real Dash School

im going to sleep .. but im working on a solution.. this will be all better in the morning
  9. Icebucket

sorry for the allot of comment... not wanting to talking to people who evaluate people has consistence ... this space is 10% nice people and 90% assholes .... thats my estimate ... life is a B why you no skype ? .. that ruined it for you
  10. Icebucket

sry that was creepy, im joking ;) I will back off if you prove your identity to someone that is trusted in our network... In my mind you scammed our nooobs.. prove me wrong. .. please
  11. Icebucket

there is already one working fulltime on finding out who you are and where you live ;)
  12. Icebucket

I employ so many people... it is liberating
  13. Icebucket

you not contacting me for a explanation the last 4 hours, but giving away smileys every half hour is a special thing ... bet you did not think about it ....
  14. Icebucket

showing upp with 0 youtube views is the same as showing up with kindergarden thumbs up on your CV god fucking damn this PC motherfucking bullshit... youtube is not something special... it might as well be myspace.. point is ... you are most likely a retard... pc speak a moron ... fml
  15. Icebucket

baffles me how lax our security has become ... just so you know, you need to have something to show fore before you ask for .. highly doupth that you had any intention for grateness or belief in dash anyway .... so fuk off
  16. Icebucket

lol he is a scammer using a female avatar to scam to this date 4000$ from virgins who trust random people on the internet.. vetted her by trying to get "her" to skype for a hour.. dont give him/her money !!
  17. Icebucket

this is not your fault ... its dash fault not explaining the rules to you, being a noname requires a extra vetting ... if you have no online persona it is really really ..... really hard to vet you.... most would ask you for scans of front and back of your passport... and a proof of address...
  18. Icebucket

I am amazed #masternodes

there are 4000 mns out there and 100-300 mns who pick the winners of out monthly vote... that is not accessible, I was waiting for somebody to step up and fix this ... no body has ... Im going to be rounding Mns now to a union so we can be on top from now on
  19. Icebucket

I am amazed #masternodes

Im working on my private venture and every now and then I look at dash status and its the same as I left it... this is a sudoku for my brain as I thought power of crowds would squash all of my concerns over time.. There are so many things that I have dreamed up but people posting proposals...
  20. Icebucket

im sorry if ur legit Lee ... this space makes people doubt even babys having a good time on the swingset ... there are guidelines .. its Dash fault if the rules were not obvious
Back