• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. pille

DashTV - The easy way to keep an eye on your investment

Website is updating again. @qwizzie @User777
  2. pille

Somehow I couldn't access my full node anymore from the website, which cause high load in my php script. Hoster of course was not happy and canceled my account (he assumed I am running a miner, reading bitcoin in one of the scripts). But after explaining everything everything got reactivated.
  3. pille

Fixed my friend.
  4. pille

GUI tool for running Masternode with Trezor

Big thanks to you @Bertrand256 , this tools has been ESSENTIAL for me over the years!
  5. pille

Amanda B J. Twitter

The handle was @AmandaB_Johnson but she isn't active on twitter anymore.
  6. pille

Last chance to buy Start the art items

Received my "Dash Force 09" today. Also had a "little Bonus" included ;) Got a fair price, very fast delivery within the EU, very well packaging. Pleasant communication. Colors of the paintings look even better in reality than on the pictures. user experience Thanks @Zoran Kutuzovic
  7. pille

WhiteBit Exchange Scam Accusations

You read some reviews and from random people and now you know it's definitely a scam? There are always people who are unhappy for some reason. You sure should bring up some convincing proofs to request a "removing". I don't want to defend this exchange per se and any comprehensible criticism...
  8. pille

Good news, DashTV is back with accurate numbers now. Roi is calculated by Xkcd's script. Also I created my own API which means less dependency (and hopefully less/shorter downtimes/errors). I'm fetching market data directly from 4 exchanges and the other information comes from my full node.
  9. pille

Not sure but I don't think so. As you know he is not reachable most of the time. There is also the thing, that he calculates with the total MN number - not with the active MN only how it should be. The result is lower reward numbers than in reality. Definitely need to optimize that, and keep an...
  10. pille

Moo fixed the issues with his API which means DashTV is working again.
  11. pille

For the time being, DashTV is stuck. It always depended on moo's API which is down now. Need to find another solution. If someone knows about another API which provides Dash MN rewards (most important) and maybe price too, please tell me.
  12. pille

Official Forum Upgrade Feedback Thread

@v2nek I found two small errors in the left menu of this forum under the category -Masternodes- : 1. First entry 'Masternode Information' is pointing to http://dashmasternode.org/ which seems is no longer maintained 2. 'Masternode Stats TV' is pointing to...
  13. pille

Thanks for your feedback! Just checked and you are right, the error is on my end. Can't reach the blockexplorer like I did in the past. Does anybody know an alternative URL I can use. It needs to accept a Dash public address within the URL and respond with the balance. Edit: @JGCMiner fixed...
  14. pille

thx @qwizzie, fixed. I am using http://abe.dash.org/chain/Dash/q/addressbalance/ now, didn't found the simple balance output function with insight.
  15. pille

@tungfa we are back (moo's stats are working again) ;)
  16. pille

which vpns accept dash?

https://www.bolehvpn.net/paywithcrypto/ Used them for two years, with almost no issues. Windows is easy, Linux configuration a little more tricky.
  17. pille

thanks, we also contacted strophy. would be nice to have a json file available, like moo provided https://stats.masternode.me/network-report/258303/json . Don't have to be that much data though. For DashTV I need at least "mn_yearly_dash", "mn_count" and "total_coins". usd/dash, btc/dash and...
  18. pille

yep, I need a new reliable data source, moocowmoo's is not anymore :( maybe we can get a official source on dash.org one day, that would be great.
  19. pille

New dash.org site is live

Site is very nice :cool: I noticed, when you click "Download iOS App" on the index page, you get redirected to the general #mobile section where the "Android"-Tab is in focus by default. Would be nicer to arrive in the #group382-tab2 "iOS"-Tab directly.
  20. pille

qwizzie is right. Lets hope https://explorer.dash.org/ gets fixed soon (might be down because of the stresstest), else I have to use another explorer. meanwhile you can use the "value" parameter.
Back