• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. Sky Conway

DASH Sponsorship of the movie Crypto, a feature-film about Bitcoin

Don't worry Craig Wright won't be in it. ;) All joking aside, thanks for your thoughtful post and encouragement @Arthyron. We appreciate that you understand the costs and efforts behind film-making as well as your forthrightness about the goals of DASH and the state of the Treasury. Regarding...
  2. Sky Conway

Hi @AshFrancis Thanks for your comment and update on the marketing budget. Ideally we would want to receive funds in 4-5 months, however, we are open to negotiation in terms of time frame. What do you think would be realistic amount that DASH would be willing to sponsor and in what time frame?
  3. Sky Conway

My name is Sky Conway and I am an early Cryptocurrency adopter, supporter and filmmaker. I wanted to bring this pre-proposal to everyone's attention. This pre-proposal is to evaluate interest in a sponsorship package for DASH brand placement and other advertising for the upcoming Crypto movie...
  4. Sky Conway

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Hello everyone, I would like to introduce myself to the DASH Nation. My name is Sky Conway and I am an early Cryptocurrency adopter, supporter and filmmaker who was fortunate enough to be mentored by Gene Roddenberry (the creator of Star Trek). This pivotal moment in my life truly inspired me...
  5. Sky Conway

Hello all, I hosted Libertopia in San Diego and was looking for a newsletter archive on the event

Hey everyone, I hosted DASH and several other companies and speakers at Libertopia earlier this year in San Diego, CA. I was quoted in one of the DASH newsletters but I can't seem to find any archives. Does anyone know if and where something like that might be? I believe that archive should...
  6. Sky Conway

Just for fun: Darkcoin the Movie

Hmm this sounds intriguing...has anyone moved this idea along since these last posts? (Filmmaker here, so it caught my eye ;)
  7. Sky Conway

8 Steps to a Successful Proposal

Great. Thanks for the tips.
Back