• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. V

iBeLink™ DM11G ASIC Dash Miner Support Thread

Thank you for your reply. I did not sew a miner. how do I reduce the temperature?) Fans as a reactive noise. Yes, the temperature is 35-40 degrees. but it's sad that at 40 degrees reduces the hashtrajt. with such a roar of fans)) how can you reduce the sensitivity to temperature?
  2. V

“Предпроцессинг” представил новые Криптоматы с поддержкой Dash на конференции в Москве

Зачем компромат, если есть интернет у всех и купит, поменять монеты можно всегда
  3. V

Ремонт. Не работают настройки интерфейса, низкий хашрайт

Здравствуйте ! Нужна помощь, интерфейс поменял вид , невозможно настроить нужный пул . ОЧЕНЬ НИЗКИЙ ХАШРАЙТ . Напишите как исправить или сделайте через тимвайвер
  4. V

iBeLink™ DM11G ASIC Dash Miner Support Thread

Hello ! urgently help! G11 does not configure the interface. the interface flew. I already did not pay back Ibekink such a breakdown. help make everyone a worker. look at what a low megakesh and so very often. Instead of 10.000 500- 800 MH. the guys took 4 pieces, and they still work like that...
Back