• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. R

Some analysis of the Dash treasury DAO, looking for community feedback before publishing

I'm not really interested in that and haven't done any research on it, so I'm not going to make a statement saying there "has never been any evidence produced in support of this allegation." I might just take the quote out though, my point was that with any system like this you never really...
  2. R

Some analysis of the Dash treasury DAO, looking for community feedback before publishing

That's very useful, thanks. I might include the chart, but I don't see an easy way to get monthly counts out and it seems like too much work for very little reward to try and work out whether historical proposals met the 10% threshold for payment. Afaik the numbers I'm using from Dash Central...
  3. R

I am quoting that from the Cardano treasury paper which was published recently, I thought that should have been clear? I include the quote because I was surprised to see such a statement in their paper with no reference.
  4. R

I got really interested in the Dash treasury DAO a few months ago and have been doing some analysis in my free time. I have written up my findings and plan to publish it in the next day or two after some final tweaks. I wanted to circulate this to the Dash community before publishing. If there...
  5. R

What happened with Upbit?

https://www.ccn.com/upbit-audit-confirms-south-koreas-biggest-cryptocurrency-exchange-not-at-fault/
  6. R

What happened with Upbit?

I saw an article saying an audit will be released soon. Once I make this post I can post the link...
  7. R

Hello Everyone!

Aloha... way to revive a 4 year old thread!
  8. R

What are your plans with your Cryptocurrencies?

I plan to use my cryptocurrency to buy stuff.
Back