• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. AntonioR

Proposal: Dash Electrum support and development

Hello, again, it seems the testnet server are down!, can somebody confirm it? Thx. AR
  2. AntonioR

@akhavr great! finally the wallet get connected to the server dword.ga Thx
  3. AntonioR

Hi @ec1warc1 I just checked right now, in fact i get connected to the mainnet: just can not get connected to the testnet. see the wallet with the net offline (deafault servers: dasht.random.re:54002, dword.ga:51002) may be I should try with others servers, could you check which one are...
  4. AntonioR

Hi @ec1warc1 thanks so much! i really know the steps are very easy and should work. I think my IP is banned for some reason this could be my problem. Anyway, again, thank you for your help. AR
  5. AntonioR

hello, I'm trying to get connected to testnet with electrum-dash but for any reason when I send from faucet to my electrum wallet, the balance is never updated remaining always in 0 these are the steps (on linux mint 19): 1. initializing daemon: electrum-dash daemon --testnet start previously...
  6. AntonioR

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Hello everyone, My name is Antonio Russoniello, I'm a professor in the computer school of the Faculty of Sciences at the UCV Caracas-Venezuela. I am a researcher in the area of cryptocurrencies and blockchain. Currently I'm tutoring of several research topics on blockchain, among these projects...
Back