• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. A

Pre Proposal - Open and use 300 (approx.) new Dash wallets through Event in Brisbane Australia

Hey JOL, Thanks for the contact, we will take it on board and make sure to reach out to him. Our goal is to make people use Dash and the airdrop helps achieve that at this stage. We can certainly look at changing this as we do more events in the future. We really do appriciate the feedback...
  2. A

Pre Proposal - Open and use 300 (approx.) new Dash wallets through Event in Brisbane Australia

Hi JOL, Thank you for your interest and questions, let me an answer them in the order that you asked them: 1. Currently, all TravelbyBit merchants accept Dash, as well as four other cryptocurrencies. Our goal is to promote Dash over the other cryptocurrencies by actively engaging the customer...
  3. A

Hi Orion, thank you for your feedback. We believe that our partnership with TravelbyBit will produce real results for the Dash community in Australia. You are right that real world adoption is the key and people being able to transact with Dash on wide merchant network will showcase the utility...
  4. A

Pre-Proposal: Dash Australia by partnering with TravelbyBit aims to increase user adoption through a unique event, which will allow us to open new wallets and show everyone how to use Dash at participating merchants. About Us: Arjun Bhardwaj – I am an MBA student at the Griffith University in...
  5. A

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Is there a Dash rep for Australia?
  6. A

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Hi Guys, I am Arjun from Australia
  7. A

What's Going on at Dash?

Hi Guys, I am new to Dash Nation and very excited about Dash's commitment to transparency. I want to spread the word in Australia where Dash is currently being offered by TravelbyBit as a method of payment for advancing tourism in Queensland and Australia. Could anyone help me in finding out the...
Back