• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. D

Good Attorneys at Law Escrow Service

Bump for next month's proposals :)
  2. D

Hi John, I can't speak for Ari, but I wouldn't think he would be able to do anything unless you had previously signed contracts or documents.
  3. D

Reminder that this escrow option is available for the upcoming voting cycle! Any questions or concerns please post below.
  4. D

DashNexus - The Next Generation Dash Governance Platform

From my conversions with Jeff, I believe yes they will offer API for other people to have access to the data.
  5. D

Anypay Budget : Politics and Conflict of Interest

Another option is to use the escrow provider I've introduced to the Dash ecosystem: https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/good-attorneys-at-law-escrow-service.36810/ They would be neutral party and have a fiduciary duty to the interest of the proposal owner and/or the DAO (if it becomes a legal...
  6. D

Ignore Dash: Branding as THE COIN for "Instant Confirmations"

I agree with this sentiment. IMO, the biggest sell to vendors/businesses is that Dash/crypto is irreversible - there are no chargebacks.
  7. D

As mentioned in my above post, I think it would be great if the DAO became a legal entity and those funds were given to the DAO. Beyond that, Dash Boost seems like a good alternative too.
  8. D

Dash Watch Renewal Pre-Proposal April 15 2018

Thanks for your feedback! I appreciate that you recognize the value in what Dash Watch is doing as well as the long term potential. Personally, I can speak to the fact that we are putting in a lot of hours right not developing and optimizing our systems and methods. I don't think anything like...
  9. D

Thanks for taking the time to read the "proposal"!. I'm not quite sure how the legal status of the DAO would impede the current iteration of this escrow service. Right now I believe the contracts and binding agreements are with the proposal owner (who is the end receiver of the funds) and the...
  10. D

Hi Argon, Dash Watch has 3-4 international hires already on the Data entry team, with 1 being full-time. We have another full time reporting team member in the Netherlands. I applied for this position through @paragon and my understanding was that the best candidates were chosen to move...
  11. D

I can only speak for myself but I have a degree in Statistics. In the past Dash Watch has hired in the $10-15/hr range and the quality has not been sufficient. In our current stage, our work takes a lot of continuous efforts to improve the process and the system, similar to how a startup is...
  12. D

Hi, could you be elaborate a bit more on "took a quick peek twice 2 weeks ago that ended up lasting for 2-5 hours on 5 projects I knew about" and "some things didn't match the proposal owners directly"? In regards to support with changes in scope and price, our main job is to report on proposal...
  13. D

Hi Dash Community! My name is Alex. Some of you may know me on discord as @Dash-Al (#1455). A little bit about me, I’ve been in the crypto space since early 2015. Like many I started with Bitcoin and did a lot of outreach through LocalBitcoins. I joined the Dash ecosystem in late 2017 and I...
  14. D

If you go to our website and search "Dash Watch", we have our report posted on our website. We also linked it in our pre-proposal above. I've also attached the report for your convenience.
  15. D

Hey, I'm on the Dash Watch team, you can find me on discord too at @Dash-Al. I found out about Dash Watch because paragon posted on Discord and on the r/DashPay looking for individuals to help with the project. Right now I am getting paid $30/hour. We use Time Doc to track our workable hours...
Back