• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. Christian CryptoCoiner

The situation in Japan

If it can help the Dash Community, the utility provider GokuMarket.com will be seeking to add Dash onto the P2P Fiat-2-Crypto trading with JPY if there is a local demand for it based on what I am reading in this thread... feel free to reach out to me if I can help of help (CMO at GokuMarket)...
  2. Christian CryptoCoiner

Great Strategic Partnership between Dash Next and GokuMarket

Welcome #DASH Community to GokuMarket.com - the one marketplace for the blockchain economy! Super great to see more and more real-world use cases for DASH to bring mass-adoption into the world!!
  3. Christian CryptoCoiner

PREPROPOSAL 100 DASH branded ATMs

wow, another great ATM project and the size of these smaller ATMs and with POS integrations makes them very attractive to merchants all over the world to start accepting DASH more and more....I really like the DASH ORG Merchant website and with these machines I can see that the number of...
  4. Christian CryptoCoiner

PREPROPOSAL DASH Integration in 50 Two-Way ATMs

Hi, I am a long-term investor with DASH and really like this proposal because one of the top reasons for my support of DASH is how it is working hard to create the real connection between consumers, merchants, and real commerce using crypto (Dash = digital cash). This initiative with ATM kiosks...
Back