• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. BolehVPN

Single Transferable Vote System for Project Managers

I know that Dash is looking at implementing the appointment of Project Managers instead of voting directly on proposals. Basically transitioning from direct democracy to representative democracy. Of course this has pros and cons but I suspect that this can get political especially if there are...
  2. BolehVPN

Would you be interested in High Quality 100% cotton Dash T-shirt

23 November 2016 We are now live for shipping!! I have sent an e-mail out to those who have filled up the order form for payment. If you aren't contacted (some of you didn't leave an e-mail), please drop an e-mail at [email protected] Still not too late to order...
  3. BolehVPN

Hands On Review and Experience of the PinIdea ASIC X11 Miner DR-1

So I thought I'll create a quick hands-on review of this after playing with it for a few days. Photo album here I'll update this as I go along but thought prospective buyers can evaluate it here and learn from my experience. Placing the Order Those who signed up for Pinidea's mailing...
  4. BolehVPN

Reuben's Detailed Masternode Setup and Maintenance Guide

This post was originally posted on BolehVPN's blog. 8 February 2016 Special Thanks to: moocowmoo for going through my guide and helping me improve it and making Dashman so awesome TaoOfSatoshi for making the original awesome Dummy's guide tungfa For always listening to my suggestions...
  5. BolehVPN

Dash PoW Security Proposal: P2Pool nodes

Throwing this idea out there as I think this is important for the security of the Dash network. As Dash mining isn't very profitable, this is often not looked at much but I do think it's important that we really need to examine our miners and hashrate distribution. This is Dash's current...
  6. BolehVPN

Possible Bug on masternode start-missing

I noticed that recently since I've done the command of "masternode start-missing walletpassphrase" The command brings a new fresh line but does not respond with any output and then dash-qt starts hanging and will not recover. If I unlock my wallet first and then do masternode start-missing it...
  7. BolehVPN

What's preventing multiple votes from the same 1000 DASH?

I was wondering when someone takes their masternode offline, what happens to the votes they have already cast? Also, what's preventing someone from using the same 1000 DASH, creating a masternode, then after voting, terminating it and creating a new masternode from the same Dash? It may be...
  8. BolehVPN

Addressing the Premine issue for good

To me, one of the biggest issues of Dash till this day is the constant mentions that it was a 'premine' scam. I personally believe that it was just a mistake but it would be good if this problem can be put to rest and I wondering if it was possible to do so. Dashninja has an excellent FAQ on...
  9. BolehVPN

Darksend is limited by Transaction too Large errors

I hold quite a few Dash and I regularly mix them with DS (3 rounds usually). However, any attempt to send large Dash amounts (either through Normal or Darksend or IX) will fail with a 'transaction too large' error. This can be as small as 50 Dash. The interesting thing is that within Coin...
  10. BolehVPN

Voting Proposals and Commands needs to be consolidated

So I have been seeing all the calls to vote but I had to spend some time searching. I was going around trying "masternode vote" and looking on the blog and announcement posts to see the command needed to vote. After digging around the help in the command line, I did find this mnbudget...
  11. BolehVPN

WTS Reuben's Masternode Setup Service with Amazon EC2 One Time Fee

Fancy setting up a masternode and having full control of your MN but was daunted by the setup process? Don't want to pay recurring fees (at least for the first year?) I am offering a MN setup service whereby I do all that is necessary to setup a free Amazon EC2 instance for 1 MN (for 12...
  12. BolehVPN

Reuben's Guide to Mining Dash with an AMD GPU on Windows

Guides are very scattered on this so I thought I'll document the process: In this guide we will be using: SGMiner Wolf0's binaries (these give a huge boost in hashing over the standard SGMiner) Windows Any one of the following AMD GPU families Cape Verde: 7730/7750/7770 Pitcairn...
  13. BolehVPN

Reuben's Start Multiple Masternodes from One Wallet Guide (start-many)

Updated Guide 8 Feb 2016: https://www.bolehvpn.net/blog/2016/02/07/what-is-a-dash-masternode-and-how-do-i-set-up-one/ Also available here: https://dashtalk.org/threads/reubens-detailed-masternode-setup-and-maintenance-guide.7984/ This guide will no longer be maintained but is useful for the...
  14. BolehVPN

P2Pool DRK P2Pool 0% Fee in Singapore

Noted there was a lack of P2Pool nodes in the Southeast Asia region and as P2Pool is latency dependent, thought I'll host one. This is 0% fee and is provided courtesy of BolehVPN Let me know how it goes thanks! http://drk.bolehvpn.net:7903/ Haven't setup the fancy interfaces yet. :D
  15. BolehVPN

The Economics of Masternodes...Does it really work?

I understand this has been brought up before but thought I'll put it up here again for discussion. As I create this thread there are 1303 masternodes. This means 1,303,000 million dark coins locked up out of 4,911,421 drk available. This means more than 26% of darkcoin's economy is locked into...
Back