• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. rjjerez

Dash Impulse — Dash Ambassadors — Remittances Solution to Venezuela

We, Richard Jerez, Edgar Caballero and Freddy Rauseo, promoters of Dash in Venezuela, with the experience gained in the leadership of @dashlosteques and @dashvlc, communities allied to Dash Venezuela, independently launched Dash Impulse, an organization designed exclusively for the impulse of...
  2. rjjerez

Announcement regarding the closure of Dash Latam and the status of Dash in Latin America

Hi all, my name is Richard Jerez, and as you probably know, I was one of the regional representatives of Dash Latam for Venezuela. I, in behalf of all the regional ex-representatives of Dash Latam, want to present the following statement to all the Dash Community: We, the former Dash Latam...
  3. rjjerez

Crowdfunding for Dash Savings, Dash Savings: a easy way for Venezuelans to acquire Dash.

Hello everyone, I'm thankful to the entire community that voted for our latest proposal in Dashboost, especially to the MNOS, entitled: Dash Savings: an easy way for Venezuelans to acquire Dash. https://www.dashboost.org/proposals/view/128/Dash Savings: a easy way for Venezuelans to acquire...
  4. rjjerez

Dash Savings: a easy way for Venezuelans to acquire Dash

Hi friends, we, at Dash Los Teques, have prepared a Dash Boost proposal to reinforce Dash adoption in VE. Right now there are several teams doing an extraordinary work in VE recruiting merchants and institutions with the objective of convince them of accepting Dash, also there has been an...
  5. rjjerez

Very nice proposal, for Dashboost, discounts of up to $ 3 for each person who pays with Dash

Hello everyone, I am Richard Jerez leader of the Dash Community in Los Teques, state Miranda in Venezuela, organic allies of our Community Madre Dash Caracas and Dash Venezuela, altogether with our allied community Dash Valencia, we organized and agreed to present our best proposal to achieve...
  6. rjjerez

Buy with discounts in Dash, 2 Cities Valencia and Los Teques Venezuela

Hello everyone, I am Richard Jerez leader of the Dash Community in Los Teques, state Miranda in Venezuela, organic allies of our Community Madre Dash Caracas and Dash Venezuela, altogether with our allied community Dash Valencia, @Edgar Caballero , we organized and agreed to present our best...
  7. rjjerez

DASH Los Teques began with its circle of mini interactive courses in Los Teques, Venezuela

With the purpose of letting the community of the state Miranda, Venezuela, the possibility of obtaining DASH, marketing, and learn how to charge and pay with digital money DASH. We executed our first interactive course called "Obtain DASH", in which it was shown, in a dynamic way, the use of...
  8. rjjerez

DASH SUPPORTS EDUCATION IN VENEZUELA WHILE CREATING 3000 NEW DASH TRANSACTIONS

Hi all: For those who doesn´t know me, my name is Richard Jerez, and I´m the leader of Altos Mirandino´s Dash Community located in Venezuela. I developed a small proposal and I would like the support of the community. The proposal consists in making Dash known to the community of Los Teques...
  9. rjjerez

Dash supports education in Venezuela, while creating 3000+ new Dash transactions

Project Summary: We will take advantage of the school inscriptions season in Venezuela to make contact with more than 3000 people in Los Teques, Venezuela. The idea is educate them about Dash as a digital currency which can be used as a payment means. The school inscriptions in VE for...
Back