• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. jk404

Testnet stops responding when downloading specific block

Thank you, any updates on synchronising the headers, the issue still remains and I really want to proceed with this, what can I do?
  2. jk404

Testnet sync takes forever

It keeps looping around X seconds behind, Y seconds behind, Z seconds behind.. What can I do?
  3. jk404

@strophy thanks for your support, appreciated. I have tried in a super fast connection with my Mac and had the similar issue. I switched to my linux laptop right now, testnet is about to get totally synced having gone away from the previous problem except from the fact that it seems to by...
  4. jk404

InstantSend Double Spend in Theory vS in Practice

I read the code, what I don't get is what information is disclosed to a masternode owner about other masternodes and how an attacker could recognise one of his other masternodes (say he controls 2) while participating in the quorum.
  5. jk404

I am running 12.2.3 Mac OSX version. Can you provide instructions on how to compile the develop branch in the link?
  6. jk404

I noticed that it stops arbitrarily in any block above 55K and below 59K
  7. jk404

TestNet OSX app does not responding

I noticed that it stops arbitrarily in any block above 55K and below 59K
  8. jk404

It happens when exactly 55651 blocks are left!
  9. jk404

It happens when exactly 55651 blocks are left!
  10. jk404

I have this issue 3-4 days now, and it keeps repeating itself. So I start the testnet and blocks are downloading, but when it goes to a specific block it stops responding. Can someone tell me what to do? This is the last 50 lines from my testnet3/debug.log: 2018-04-03 18:13:13...
  11. jk404

I still don't understand something and pleaser answer this specifically: in an ecosystem of 4600 master nodes, an attacker who controls 6 masternodes, how can he know for sure that his 6 masternodes are going to be included in those 10? How can he know the rest of 4594 in such detail so that he...
  12. jk404

I am reading the code of instantx.cpp and I am confused on how an adversary can double spend. What confuses me is the fact in my understanding, a master node is voting yes/no on "if a particular input was previously spent" without knowing who else is participating in the quorum. By this, there...
  13. jk404

This happened 3 consecutive times whenever ~55K blocks were left during the first time that testnet was launched and when doing right click on the icon and clicking on force quit, when restarted kept doing the same thing. What I did was to do rm -r testnet3 and recreate it by restarting the app...
  14. jk404

Masternodes Capabilities as network attacker

I am confused on the capabilities that a masternode owner might have when it comes to instantSent or privateSend. 1) I want to know if is possible to setup the masternode configuration file in a way that you write code for example so that you can do anything. 2) If is possible to add customised...
  15. jk404

Masternode Payment Variance

What is the maximum number of master nodes that can be ever registered at the same time? I was wondering if it is capped in a specific amount.
  16. jk404

Masternode Payment Testing - Now vs Later?

What is the maximum number of master nodes that can be ever registered at the same time? I was wondering if it is capped in a specific amount.
  17. jk404

v12.2 Testing

I get "Application not responding"
  18. jk404

v12.2 Testing

Hi again, I would appreciate any help. I am on Mac running the latest version of Dash Core wallet on test net and the app seems to crash when 50K blocks approximately are left.. I deleted the directory testnet3 and I started again and again and the same thing seems to be happening repeatedly.
  19. jk404

v12.2 Testing

My testnet experience is very bad (extremely slow and unreliable) and I believe this happens because I always have 0 to 1 peers to connect with. Even in extreme cases with 8 connected peers, no progress seem to be happening. Can someone help with this? How can I make my testnet equivalent in...
Back