• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. prosirius

PREPROPOSAL DASH Integration in 50 Two-Way ATMs

Hello there, this no ATM Map, we are talking about serious ATM business not selling vouchers in Tabak Stores. sorry
  2. prosirius

PREPROPOSAL 100 DASH branded ATMs

1) MAIN OBJECTIVE To create a cost-efficient, secure and attractive opportunity for users to buy DASH in businesses, stores and public places with a DASH-branded ATM machine and integrated POS system for DASH acceptance. BENEFITS OF THIS PROPOSAL FOR DASH 1) Increase of numbers of...
  3. prosirius

PREPROPOSAL DASH Integration in 50 Two-Way ATMs

1) MAIN OBJECTIVE To implement DASH in 50 unique two-way ATMs, which will be delivered to fifty new DASH- accepting merchants in Austria over the next 3 months. BENEFITS OF THIS PROPOSAL FOR DASH 1) +350% increase of numbers of DASH integrated two-way ATMs in Austria (current number: 14) 2)...
  4. prosirius

Cryptocurrencies that have governance.

Wow, I didn´t know that there are much other coins with governance. thanks for the post
  5. prosirius

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Hello everyone, my name is Tom. I am a Dash investor and supporter since 2016 and have helped over 100 people so far to get started in cryptocurrency. Now I am building an eduction company for cryptocurrency beginners to get them started the right way and help them understand the basics in...
  6. prosirius

8 Steps to a Successful Proposal

thanks for this guide, its very useful for all proposal managing people, especially the new ones like me. I am a Dash investor and big fan since 2016, it´s time to come up with great projects to support Dash Movement now
Back