• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. I

looking at setting up a buisness

I am in the process of setting up a business to earn some extra cash. The idea is if the customer pays with DASH they get a discount making it cheaper then paying with normal cash. On that subject I would also like to run my own block explore server. Something I can type in to a webpage...
  2. I

CANADA sell my dash options

I am looking at setting up a few options to sell some of my dash and need some directions option 1 direct to bank account option 2 pay to mastercard. Ideally be able to use both
  3. I

is this crypto crash a bad thing?

I gave some thought today about what is going on with the markets and it got me wondering With people who invested into crypto to make a profit are hurting wouldn't a stable price be better for a coin that will replace traditional money? If I were running a business that accepted dash for...
  4. I

were is our glorious leader

I haven't been paying a lot off attention as far as what is going on with dash lately. I noticed eduffield hasn't been online for these forums for almost a year, I am assuming cause there is a lot of work going on in the background. Just a little yes i'm still alive and no my wife hasn't...
  5. I

Wallet.dat issue

i have been using a laptop for my main dash wallet. The wallet is s few years old and it is now time to move it to my new machine and return the old laptop to the computer gods. Problem is I tried moving the dat file over and get the new latest wallet working. It keeps crashing. Wallet is a...
  6. I

i'm bored but found something interesting but not use full Directory.io

Since I am currently not working I find myself with a lot of time on my hands and everything else that goes with being unemployed. Browsing the net I found directory.io. Supposedly has every private key for bitcoin. *** Before you even think about it the chances of finding the address with...
  7. I

question regarding the wallet.dat file

I have known and am wondering if there is an easy way to find out which wallet.dat is for what coin.
  8. I

Canada left over funds on prepaid credit card

I got a pre paid credit card as a gift. I am going to use it soon but I will have $40 or so left on it. Does anyone know what it the best option to use that $40 and convert it to dash? Only thought I have that may not work is transfer it to my paypal account then wesellcrypto. Looking for a...
  9. I

trying to set this up. Dash payment for webstore

I am in the process of setting up a webstore. Trying to currently figure out a few things and get everything to work together. Right now I am looking at a way to generate address and import them into my dash wallet. I thought about a mass amount of addresses but there has to be a simpler way...
  10. I

slack channel

been a few months since I was on the unofficial slack channel. Problem is I cant post anything. Any help? Android
  11. I

Dash on tor/I2p and others

I'm curious. If dash were to be used let's say in tor would it be a complete separate network? Or would this have to tie into the regular dash network? Wondering how it is going to work.
  12. I

Think we need a fee calculator on the main dash.org

Sometimes when sending dash you want to figure out the fees that get added. On the main dash.org page a calculator that actually tells you the fees. You can enter 5 dash then select your options, including instant and darksend.
  13. I

using a the web dash value is different then the wallet

I am working on a google sheets to keep track of my dash. Want to see what I have using my tablet and phone when using a site like https://chainz.cryptoid.info I get a value of 0.09103051 using the dash core on windows it registers 0.11104567 DASH I have nothing pending at the moment. I got a...
  14. I

I would like to thank hashengineering

There was a bug in the android wallet. They have been very helpful in recovering my coins. I have recovered all my coins and the bug has been fixed. I still plan on using there wallet for my future buisness.
  15. I

Another google sheets

I realize I should learn google sheets. Any help with manuals or books to look at? I currently have other crypto coins, ideally I will eventually switch them to dash. I am looking to add to Google sheets the exchange rates from shapshift.io or similar sites. I have total number of coins say...
  16. I

Mining master nodes questions

Do we need miners? Are they the ones who create new coins to add to the supply? How do master nodes get there income?
  17. I

setting up google sheets

I am setting up google sheets to keep track of my dash. I need some help I need to convert the # of dash I have to USD I have both the amount of dash I have and the current price. Now if I do the simple =a1*a2 I get an error. I believe since I have an actual dolar amount that is the issue 2nd...
  18. I

Time to act

https://torrentfreak.com/paypal-starts-banning-vpn-and-smartdns-services-160205/
  19. I

High, low steady what is the best

I have noticed that the price if dash has been between 4-5 dollars. Is it better to have a low price like it is now, a high price like bitcoin now or when it was 1000 or just a steady price?
  20. I

What or who decides the value of dash

What forces can cause dash to go up or down in value?
Back