• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. FrankWatsonJr

WTS Prelaunch Setup Masternodes Masternodes 101 eBook Guide

How to get started with Crypto Masternodes, Where to find and research coins, and access helpful resources that will save you 1 year of time spent by Our Experts to learn all the steps that we will teach you inside of the Masternodes 101 eBook! Price: $20 First 5 customers receive 50%...
  2. FrankWatsonJr

Mining vs Masternodes - What are the differences?

I wanted to share the economics and logistics for those who want to know the differences between Mining vs Masternodes and how they compare, and identify the differences between those two. Masternodes is a newer concept, it started with the release of Dash Masternodes in 2015 With...
  3. FrankWatsonJr

WTS Masternode Setup Services

Are you having trouble with the setup or troubleshooting of your masternodes? Crypto Dragon's will help you (Step by Step) without any access to your VPS or MASTERNODE Wallet. Only $50 per successful masternode setup services. Check the thread to learn more Main thread...
  4. FrankWatsonJr

[Mobile App] Coinmarket, The best tool for trader

Coinmarketapps.com is another option
  5. FrankWatsonJr

[Mobile App] Coinmarket, The best tool for trader

I am a big fanatic of testing out different applications. I am going to give this a go, and I'll provide back my feedback when I am done. Keep up the developments!
  6. FrankWatsonJr

Dash Force Podcast E44 – Feat. Joshua Seigler (Dash Evolution Developer)

I really like this style of podcasts. Other dev teams could learn a thing or two from this style of podcast and evolution updates. Great work Dash Core Team!
  7. FrankWatsonJr

DashForce Meetup & Presentation Program

looking forward to joining in more meet ups in the future
  8. FrankWatsonJr

Which altcoins have potential to grow?

leaning towards NEO / GAS
  9. FrankWatsonJr

Which coins masternodes are on your list to do?

Discuss the masternodes of your interest
  10. FrankWatsonJr

Do Masternodes really help to stabilize the price?

This, I agree with 100%, no one will want to go through the whole process again and again just to move in and out of a masternode I think its a long-term hodl play
  11. FrankWatsonJr

Do Masternodes really help to stabilize the price?

I am more likely to hold my masternode coins rather than dump them, yes.
  12. FrankWatsonJr

DashMiner.com multipool

keep it up dashminer!
  13. FrankWatsonJr

The situation in Japan

thanks for letting us. It seems as if we would need to push the agenda to get dash listed in the whitelist
  14. FrankWatsonJr

8 Steps to a Successful Proposal

she did an amazing job being on the camera and public speaking. I am interesting in looking at this pre-proposal some more. I like the fact that we need public faces supporting dash in the future
  15. FrankWatsonJr

Altcoins you are looking at?

Why?
  16. FrankWatsonJr

how does proposals work?

love the support! I will do so soon. Still need to fine tune some areas of operations. I will let you know as soon as possible. +1 to you my friend
  17. FrankWatsonJr

how does proposals work?

these suggestions really helps me out. Thanks for clearly explaining where to go and how to get connected. +1 to you friend
Back