• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. spinner

iBeLink™ DM384M ASIC Dash Miner Support Thread

That is the splash page we are all receiving when trying to checkout using Bitpay/BTC. It says 'credit card error' but we aren't using a credit card - there isn't even a credit card option.
  2. spinner

andhum there is no option other than bitpay. We are all receiving that error when trying to checkout using Bitpay.
  3. spinner

I was able to get to the BTC transfer page once around 1:30PM EST, but it expired while I was transferring some coins to my main wallet (confirmations....) After I went through the checkout process again I only received the Credit Card Error splash.
  4. spinner

Hi iBeLink_1, I'm trying to purchase from dualminer, however on checkout I receive a "Credit Card Error" splash page - is this an internal error thats being looked at? Thanks
  5. spinner

Masternode off network after IP change {moved from mining forum}

Hey Splawik, thanks! After keeping the MN off for a few hours I just started the daemon and fully cold-started from the local wallet and now 'masternode status' is showing the new IP and I can grep the new address in the MN list. We're good!
  6. spinner

After a complete reboot of both sides, the pubkey receiving address is back to normal, using the '0' address originally setup to receive the MN payments. It looks like the only issue now is the service is still listing the old IP.
  7. spinner

I recently re-IP'd my MN, updated the IP in both dash.conf on local and remote systems, then restarted. From what I can tell dashd starts fine (getinfo works and displays up-to-date block) and cold-start from the local MN is also successful, however on the MN when I 'masternode status' I...
  8. spinner

Hashing Speeds

GPU Mining - ccminer1560 EVGA PrecisionX for OC 3x Nvidia 750 ti - 9950KH/s total 1x Nvidia 970 - 5500KH/s 4x Ati 7950 - 12000KH/s total CPU Mining Lots of Xeon E5620s - 540KH/s each
  9. spinner

Increased Network traffic on MNs since 11.2.x?

I'm seeing the same thing on my side - I set maxconnections = 16 and I'm already back to almost 40. My free year with AWS is up this month anyway so all of this is making me think of pulling the MN back private.
  10. spinner

The Bandwidth was creeping up up up on my MN so I set the max connections at 16. I'll report back here if I notice any weirdness over the coming weeks. crowning did you see the same behavior with your bandwidth consumption?
  11. spinner

Update - Connections up to 60 and network traffic steadily increasing. Can anyone explain whats the importance of having a high # of connections? If the bandwidth consumption of having a high number of connections is actually affecting ROI of the MN, whats the side-effect of dropping the max#...
  12. spinner

Looks like dropping the maxconnections had a big effect - currently my MN is sitting at 13 connections and the bandwidth usage has taken a nosedive. crowning, are you seeing the same?
  13. spinner

Since AWS is hosting the majority of MNs I would assume this is happening to a lot of other MN operators whether they are aware of it or not. Udjin, is there a place to check out known issues to see if there is a definitive answer? I'd be interested to know the difference pre/post 11.2 that...
  14. spinner

Dash Merchant Platform / Subscription Service a la Coinbase?

Hotdamn! Thanks Ill take a look.
  15. spinner

Dash Merchant Platform / Subscription Service a la Coinbase?

Does anyone know of a mature(ish?) merchant platform that accepts Dash? I have a voice-server hosting business that accepts Paypal, but would really like to accept Dash payments on a monthly subscription basis. Might be covered in another thread, but after a few minutes searching I didn't see...
  16. spinner

connections: 127 Ill halve that and check back in a few days to see if the bandwidth has dropped. doing about 3GB/day atm, so if there is a straight arithmetic drop, that would take it to 1.5GB/day, which would still be 3-4x higher than pre 11.2.x Not a huge deal, but interesting all the...
  17. spinner

Has anyone else noticed a big uptick in network traffic on their MNs? Pre 11.2.x my MN was using <15GB/month in bandwidth. May's usage was 90GB, and already only 4 days into June I'm seeing 11GB of data transfer over the past 4 days. This is resulting in an AWS bill of around $10/month, which...
  18. spinner

Nvidia Titan X x11 hashrate?

I've got some GTX980s hitting 11MH/s without a problem, so I can only assume the TitanX is 15+, but can't find any confirmation. would love to get some power draw #s as well.
  19. spinner

11.2 - Dash Release

I'll 2nd that - I have 1 MN running on AWS West coast (in case anyone is trying to verify providers who aren't having issues) Updated yesterday evening, received first DASH mn payment a few hours later. Haven't hit a single snag.
Back