• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. Ivan Shumkov

Dash Incubator: Vote on Appointment of new Proposal Owner

Hello! I wish the best to Incubator, but such as @QuantumExplorer, I don't feel I should be a part of this decision. Especially, I don't know the reasoning and consequences.
  2. Ivan Shumkov

Some questions on data contracts

I see. Not sure it’s possible without computation on chain. We have plans to introduce VM with smart contracts and data triggers - smart contracts triggered by events form data contract providing additional validation functionality.
  3. Ivan Shumkov

> A real world equivalent: To get a valid vehicle tax certificate here two other documents are needed, a valid insurance certificate and a valid roadworthiness cert (all from different sources). I was thinking along those lines, the tax doc couldn't be created without valid doc id's for the...
  4. Ivan Shumkov

Hello! Thank you for your questions. Some of the things that you asking are available already, some of them are planned, some of them we probably didn't think of yet. Let me go through them one by one: > can a valid Dash address be a required field for example? You can mark as required any...
  5. Ivan Shumkov

Dash Platform Side-Chain

I wrote a blog post in Dash blog with additional rationale on why we are introducing a second chain. Sorry, I can't post links yet.
Back