• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. D

PinIdea ASIC X11 Miner DU-1 (USB Version Hashrate 9 MH/s , Releasing in Mid-May 2016)

Order 119 here, also orderd May 15th. Nothing yet.. Probably they are shipping per region.. I'm EU
  2. D

PinIdea ASIC X11 Miner DU-1 (USB Version Hashrate 9 MH/s , Releasing in Mid-May 2016)

According to the website shipping starts today. Did the shipping started yet?
  3. D

Budget Proposal: Peter Todd to review Instant X?

Agreed. But bear in mind that the question asked in this poll consists out of two questions: 1. Should there be a review of Instant X 2. Should Peter Todd do the review I can image lots of voters would be happy to see a review of Instant X, but not by Peter Todd. Neither 'hell yeah' nor 'fuck...
  4. D

Help translating the darkcoin core

Applied for Dutch. French i'm not going to do since it's not my native language.
  5. D

Help translating the darkcoin core

Hi vertoe, I'm a long time lurker (here and on bct). Just happen to have some time free the next few days, and i would like to help out here. I've requested to join on transifex, i would like to help out with dutch :)
Back