• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. Angel Andres Arri

Dash Argentina “Strategic Participation Massive Local Events "

Period August to December 2018 Dear DASH Community: After the experience achieved in our previous proposal to position DASH as a payment solution in our city and creating a friendly ecosystem for the end user and the merchant, showing each of the sectors involved the benefits of using DASH as...
  2. Angel Andres Arri

Dash Argentina First Dash-Friendly City (April News + Update)

Dear DASH Community, We are totally happy to share with you our proposal news and update carried out during April 2018. As Director of the Dash Community of Argentina I want to share with the entire Dash Community the scope of our activities in the First Dash Friendly City in Argentina. The...
  3. Angel Andres Arri

First Dash-friendly pilot city - Argentina

Dash Argentina First Dash-Friendly City (Educational Conferences + reach over 5000 persons) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Updates: Following the advice we have received, these are the...
  4. Angel Andres Arri

Primer Meet Up Dash Argentina

Hola me presento a toda la comuniad de Dash de habla hispana. Me llamo Angel Andres Arri, vivo en Rio Tercero, Cordoba, Argentina esto es en el Interior del Interior de mi pais, una ciudad de 60.000 habitantes aproximadamente y como veo hace tiempo la popularidad de Bitcoin muchas Comunidades...
Back