• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. Sub-Ether

Promoting Dash in Southern Africa

Not the biggest but maybe the heart of the world:D, it does contain perhaps the largest majority of unbanked people and a heap of only half exploited resources that have been controlled thru debt,war and corruption via successive empires, to free the African people of foreign control,improve...
  2. Sub-Ether

Orbs,Space X and more Orbs

And more Orbs. Tracked by Puerto Rican customs and airport radar, at end it finds another orb friend and they dive into the sea together,does not respond to hails, lol,
  3. Sub-Ether

Orbs,Space X and more Orbs

Well guys, its all orbs right now, I don't know how to reason this one without aliens being the most likely explanation, even Elon Musk tweeted ' not ruled out' a ufo causing this', have you caught any of these? The space X is the most inexplicable, many angled high shutter speed hi-def...
  4. Sub-Ether

Monero - if you can't beat them, join them!

Sub-Ether refuses to make sarcastic comments about bloated unscalable blockchains, developmental deadends,missing proof of service/stake, troll armies, poor single tier network ability and obvious artifical price rises based on creeping buy walls using lack of supply as a market mover. No no no...
  5. Sub-Ether

James Corbett on 9/11

New increased insurance policy to cover terrorist attacks and bets on airline stocks just before 9/11, to name but a few, there are many incongruous dots. If you can't stand to hear the prestitutes trying to justify 15 years of war based on lies within lies but would rather some honest reporting...
  6. Sub-Ether

Crisis-Torn Venezuelans Opt For Dash and Bitcoin

They did try blaming and then banning bitcoin on the economies demise but that probably doesn't matter when you are starving hungry and haven't been able to even buy sugar for over a year! Glad I visited when I did because their country will possibly take decades to recover, did you know all the...
  7. Sub-Ether

Crisis-Torn Venezuelans Opt For Dash and Bitcoin

The ultimate irony is that unlike Zimbabwe they can't hyperinflate to infinity because they owe millions to the foreign currency printers that banged out three jumbo jets packed full of nicely printed paper with Bolivar's face stuck on it, so the government is el skinto and can't even pay for...
  8. Sub-Ether

Ethereum hard fork countdown clock

There be a crazy amount of money flying around, competing random cross chain transactions sounds messy to me, this will probably strengthen Dash even more, there were 1 or 2 devotees quoting Dash as being a more stable investment and they were thinking of switching over. IMO, 1 thing Dash and...
  9. Sub-Ether

Just to let you know that 'betting' forked ethereum on certain popular exchanges will result in getting free ethereum classic coins, its happened twice to me now on different exchanges, I think the transaction is copied on both chains but you only pay once, lets see if anyone notices ;) Is this...
  10. Sub-Ether

best day trade I've had for ages, 24 minutes until history is rewritten and 12 million Eth are refunded (the word 'bailout' is not allowed to be used on the forum, lol)
  11. Sub-Ether

Cornell's top computer whiz, http://hackingdistributed.com/2016/07/19/how-ethereum-hard-fork-can-fail/ The critical weakness of the refund engine is its dependence on the inviolability of the DAO's token management, discussed next. The current implementation relies on the integrity of the old...
  12. Sub-Ether

http://slacknation.github.io/medium/11/11.html 50 million dollars of DAO was stolen but can not be accessed due to the delayed 'smart' contract nature of the Ethereum code, if this was dumped on the market quickly the price of Ethereum would plummet when it is exchanged for the DAO. They are...
  13. Sub-Ether

how can i quickly catch up to the blockchains current block?

I have quite quickly updated the wallet with a very slow 3rd world high ping rate unstable connection and yet I couldn't download 50 meg (mp3) podcasts because it would time out/cutoff, so this can work better both ways, and mobile connections sometimes throttle large file downloads but down...
  14. Sub-Ether

Amanda B Johnson/BitcoinUncensored

And they are wrong about people getting into the dollar, this charts shows usage, My work is done :D
  15. Sub-Ether

Regarding 'instamine', the interviewer's seem oblivious to the fact that Evan started a thread in bitcointalk and asked everybody if they wanted to restart the genesis block, the community decided to keep things as they were, it was not Evan Duffield's decision.
  16. Sub-Ether

They sound biased and condescending to Amanda-are they trying to catch her out with the hash rate question? The interviewer seemed to think he could take over the network with his personal holdings of 'darkcoin', its difficult to believe he holds over one million, and talking masternodes .. 'a...
  17. Sub-Ether

Off World Aurora Pictures

Certainly a bit chilly that far out but warm inside moons like Europa and Io because of the tidal heating caused by the gravity of Jupiter, all the action might be going on under the ice, Nasa has discussed plans for a probe to drill through Europa's ice, although that may not be neccessary...
  18. Sub-Ether

Off World Aurora Pictures

The space probe Juno arrrives at Jupiter next week, as well as more stunning pictures of Jupiter's aurora, the moon Io is covered with active volcanos and there is lightning shorting down to jupiter, a fiery place indeed. Also, Europa has 3 times the amount of water as the earth, it is warm...
Back