• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. S

Redacted

More so, More so, we are looking at using the local languages because it is an established fact that people understand concept well when they are taught in their own language and teaching local women at Dash direct project on the dash block chain technology, i realized that it will be great...
  2. S

Redacted

2.The event is scheduled to cover 1.Building and training of dash digital cash ambassadors and entrepreneurs 2.It will also cover producing dash block chain lectures via my YouTube channel that will reach out to over 1million viewers. 3We are also looking at establishing Dash digital cash...
  3. S

Redacted

Arthyron responds 1.Thanks for the questions, we are targeting the Tertiary schools and the age ranges from 18 and above. With the ages, I believe strongly that after training them and imparting onto them requisite knowledge regarding the dash digital cash and the block chain technology...
  4. S

LOCAL DASH SCHOOL AFRICA

Thanks so much sir Thanks so much sir this is a duplicate and I am coming to delete it. The proposal at Natt own is the one I am presenting
  5. S

LOCAL DASH SCHOOL AFRICA

Dear all, My name is Sulemana Abdul Raif and I am known in the Dash community as #Dashgovernor. Having been a facilitator at Give Direct of which my role is to educate the local women in how to use dash blockchain technology. I have seen the potential that if one is able to establish local...
  6. S

LOCAL DASH SCHOOL AFRICA

@JOL thanks for asking the question the project is in four thematic areas for every month. We have six thematic areas where the project is going to cover. @project 1.we are targeting of training about 2000ambassordors from 20communities and in each community we will need 100people to...
  7. S

LOCAL DASH SCHOOL AFRICA

Dear all, My Name is Sulemana Abdul Raif and I am known in the Dash community as #Dashgovernor. Having been a facilitator at Give Direct of which my role is to educate and teach the local women on how to use dash blockchain technology, I have seen the potential that if one is able to establish...
  8. S

Pre-Proposal on Dash School in Dagbani

Thank you sir I am grateful and working hard to put it up for voting soon
  9. S

Thank you sir for showing interest in this proposal. It is our aim to engage the younger generation since they are the future leaders .We intend to establish Dash students clubs across the country and train them on the dash block chain technology .we will also establish Dash excellent Awards...
  10. S

Thank you sir for showing interest in this proposal. Honesty I intend to create a session for any question bothering any viewer about the Dash block chain technology .It is also true that we will conduct a survey to measure the impact of the lecture . We have structured Dash school into 4themes...
  11. S

Thank u to u all Thank u sir Together we can build a strong currency
  12. S

Thanks Thank you sir for showing interest in this proposal. The core objective is educate the younger generation and the Adults.In doing so we intend to establish #Dash school club in the various school to educate the youth so that they can further make Dash digital cash a mainstream...
  13. S

Thanks for showing interest With regards to ur question, @cryptolib is working on P2P exchange (Uniquecoin.net) which will be live before this project starts. People can buy and sell Dash directly on that platform.Also we are finding a solution for local folks who may hesitate buying/selling...
  14. S

Thanks Thanks @Cryptoris for your interest in this Together we can make dash a mainstream currency
  15. S

Thank Thanks very much for your interest in this: To answer your questions; the current population of Northern Ghana is estimated at about 3ml and about 2.98% of the population uses smartphones with access to internet connection.
  16. S

thanks for your support. I will get further information posted.
  17. S

Dear all, I am called Sulemana Abdul Raif and known as Dash Governor. As part of my efforts to increase the velocity and value of Dash digital cash as well as block chain technology, I am proposing an idea dubbed: Dash school in Dagbani language to help me achieve the following objectives. In...
  18. S

Amanda with PMBC: Update Thread

Amanda I am call Dashhovernor I have admired ur style of presentation. Kip it up lady Cheer!
  19. S

ALL ABOUT DASH Resource channel for Latin American audience

This is a great project that can add value to Dash as a currency.I think we support this initiative
  20. S

THE QUEST FOR PORTABLE DRINK WATER

Yes Sir I love that part, cryptocurrency and the blockchain tech is not just for making money. Yes in fact, we will be building Dash villages with this proposals, these communities have lived with this situation for years and lost trust in any government or NGO in supporting them, it is a pity...
Back