• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. Dash news

Pre-Proposal : Donation for the fee [ Dash News Weekly In Arabic And French ]

Yes sir i did 3 videos first and if you reaf the feedback you'll know i was posted 3 videos i recorded them with just my phone to let people know who am i and what i know but some member he give me bad feedback about the queality of the videos because he didn't understand i need equipment to do...
  2. Dash news

Yes sir i understand you , i'll try to let you see something else with high queality this time and thanks to you again
  3. Dash news

It's not but i saw i did what i can at first and now you tell me to do something i can do it really i'm so sad because you saw before what i can did and it's just the start and you tell me that . And as i said my problem now still just with the fee it's not with the equipment as i said when the...
  4. Dash news

You right in the last sentnces , i recorded the first 3 videos with my phone s7 edge and i'm in france for study
  5. Dash news

Maybe you won't understand me , so thanks for your feedback , if you see because of you i delete the first 3 videos , and now you'll let me to go out from dash
  6. Dash news

If i can't buy camera 4k to make prove of my queality of video because i don't have money , i have just 2.65 dash for the fee and it's not mine it's from donate and you saw my first videos without good equipment and i worked hard , buy camera and the other stuff it's easy for you because you...
  7. Dash news

From the last 3 videos i didn't do anything new because you saw the queality videos it's bad because i recorded it with my phone for that if my proposal pass i'll buy good camera and some stuff , and now i'll answer you about what you said before about my arabic , listen the arabe contury we...
  8. Dash news

I have accumulated 2.65 dash already but i need another 2.4 dash, i'm asking for help in getting it go for put my proposal in dash centeral this is my address : XnKPocDiL1mQRsFFAgC9R8N5wsAwQnb7n2
  9. Dash news

For the arabic used in the video, it's the Classic Arabic. Since it's the standard language that can be understood by the majority. As for my educational background, I'm an MA student in a Journalism school and I work as a community manager (SEO optimization and social media marketing).
  10. Dash news

The reason I asked for 3 dash for equipment is mainly because i'm planing to turn my own room into a professional minimalist studio. Equiped with a professional full hd camera and microphone for a better sound. In addition to colored walls, a light box and a workstation for some badass...
  11. Dash news

Who Am I ? I am Adham Vermeille i was born in Algeria, but currently living in France. I'm 27 years old . Arabic and French are my native languages . I have spent almost a year in the cryptocurrency world . And want to share the positive Dash experience I had with our Frensh and Arabic...
  12. Dash news

Proposal: HD Wallet Project

This is a great idea.
  13. Dash news

Dash Force

We need this , good idea
Back