• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. R

LuckySlider.com NEW Instant & Private online luck game :)

LuckySlider.com - every slider wins! We are proudly presenting www.luckyslider.com beta release, one of the many future games which are going to be developed exclusively for DASH! Without account, privately test your luck with LuckySlider in a 100% fair game. What is LuckySlider...
  2. R

ixSlot.com - The First Instant & Private online luck game :)

ixSlot.com - every second wins! The First Instant & Private online luck game We are proudly presenting www.ixslot.com beta release, the first of many future games which are going to be developed exclusively for DASH ! No need for making any account on ixSlot, just please take some(instant)...
  3. R

many IX in loop ?

Hi community, We are testing DASH and having issues with IX. Since sendmanyix does not exist yet, we are happy to use sendtoaddressix per address in a loop, but actually it is somehow limited and rising error : error: {"code":-4,"message":"Insufficient funds. InstantX requires inputs with at...
  4. R

Improving the pool distribution idea

I posted this on BTCtalk but since devs are busy with V12 release they haven't comment it yet... I am re-posting it here and hope someone from dev team will find time to comment it..
  5. R

walletnotify and instantX

Hi guys, Rux and me are trying to solve last piece of the puzzle with walletnotify php script and InstantX. So we finally have made script working, but noticed that when using instantX for transactions, walletnotify is not showing 5 confirmations locked by the MNs. Is there an easy way to...
  6. R

Meteor JS ? maximize user experience for mobile wallet

Hi guys, I recently find this Meteor js (on top of Node.js) approach in web software development. Idea behind Meteor js is that server and client development is using the same code = 1 API for both + sync/binding data and views out of box! Would like to hear from experienced wallet devs if...
  7. R

mining x11 javascript/WebGL/WebCL

anybody has some knowledge/guideline to help me in figuring out if possible porting and mining X11 using javascript / WebGL / WebCL ?
Back