• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. Gaurav_Gupta

DashLancer - A use case for Dash in Cross Border Freelancing.

Dashlancer : Building a Dash Use Case in the Cross Border Freelancing Industry. PREVIOUS PROJECT UPDATES I DASH FREELANCING COURSE I FORUM DISCUSSION ON VIDEOS I RESEARCH REPORT ON FREELANCING SUMMARY Talented professionals across the globe are on the lookout for opportunities to...
  2. Gaurav_Gupta

Freelancers & Dash: A Research Report on Remittances for Digital Services.

Hi As part of our project we are excited to release our research report on the money-transfer industry for Freelancers. Here is a video that explains the industry and gives some context. The project researched some of the existing payment related challenges in the Digital Money Transfer...
  3. Gaurav_Gupta

New Dash Marketing Videos : Freelancing Industry

Hi there, As part of our project, we have made 4 videos to educate freelancers about blockchain technology and more specifically about Dash. Incase anyone finds any one or all them them useful for something they are doing, please feel free to use them. In case there is something you would like...
  4. Gaurav_Gupta

Update: Bringing Dash to South Asian Freelancing: An Accessibility, Research & Education Project.

LASTEST UPDATE REPOSTED ON TOP Hi There! Greetings from the Dashlancer Team! This project update is crossposted from Dashwatch to ensure continuity on this thread. The first part of the project dealt with Researching the Global Freelancing Industry and understanding different challenges...
  5. Gaurav_Gupta

Building Commercial Dash Use in the Freelancing Industry across South Asia

Click here for PDF Version Building Commercial Dash Use in the Freelancing Industry across South Asia - A Research & Accessibility Project Summary: This project aims to promote the adoption of Dash as Commercial Currency across the large and growing freelancing industry in South Asia &...
Back