• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. The Natural

Dash stolen from me...

Hello, Over 10 Dash were stolen from me on Wednesday, October 23. This is the address it was stolen and put into: Xb58vXAZdeQpq88mEzkWHTgFPLy7E8dBuH I was misled to enter my seed words on my Trezor as I had problems conneting after a long time not using it and found out only today that it is...
  2. The Natural

Donbass

Hello boys and Girls, The banking system in Donbass does not work, at least not in international transfers. I would like to get in contact or get tips on the possibility, if any, to use DASH for purchases of goods in Donbass, mainly in the Donetsk area.
  3. The Natural

Seeking Russian contacts

Privet, Sorry about not knowing Russian language, but here we go. I am a Norwegian who have family ties in Russia. I would like to get in touch with Russian Dash fans that can communicate in English. I would like to know if there are any systems working for making donations to the suffering...
  4. The Natural

Wallet for easy transaction

I started buying Dash last fall, just a few, from BitPanda which is very serious and problemfree for me. But I only have a Trezor and it has always stayed in there as I haven't done any transactions yet. I hope as we all here do of course, that there will be ever increasing good opportunities to...
  5. The Natural

Follow the example of Litecoin

Right after we bought a couple of Dash a few weeks it was so pleasant to see it move higher all the time, my best performer by far. Even with Bitcoin in the mix too, Dash is my best performer. So I was advised (I asked the question) as I needed some cash and sell a little, Dash or Litecoin. So...
Back