• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. kryptofoo

v0.11.0.x Core Testing

Known issue? v110005 win-32
  2. kryptofoo

v0.11.0.x Core Testing

Having 3rd party software manage and transmit wallet passwords sure makes me nervous. Not for myself (I would not use this until it is widely tested by a very large community) but for others who may run into trouble if it is buggy or worse.
  3. kryptofoo

v0.10.17 - Onyx v3

I ran into a similar issue, albeit while testing v11 on testnet. I finally got my windows-qt client to sync by creating a new wallet.dat - seems my old wallet.dat was too large or otherwise incompatible. Once sync was done I could open the old wallet.dat file, but decided to send all funds to...
  4. kryptofoo

v0.11.0.x Core Testing

My win32 qt client v110004 just keeps on denominating until there is nothing left to denominate. It does not adhere to the "amount" setting.
  5. kryptofoo

v0.11.0.x Core Testing

Looks like the "unlock wallet" popup dialog remembers the checkbox "for anonymization only" setting from the previous unlock. When trying to send funds I did not notice that this box was still checked. After clicking send I get an error message saying "the wallet was unlocked only to anonymize...
  6. kryptofoo

v0.11.0.x Core Testing

I also have the 0 balance issue on the send tab, darksend is 100% complete for 1022.1 tDRK. Although it shows balance is 0, it still lets me send for example 100 tDRK using darksend funds. win32 client.
  7. kryptofoo

v0.11.0.x Core Testing

OK so just finished syncing blockchain with windows-qt-110004 starting from block 0. I used a v1016 wallet which was giving me lots of CPU/hang problems with v110003. This version v110004 worked just fine! The speed issues I mentioned in the previous post were because my VPN was connected, after...
  8. kryptofoo

v0.11.0.x Core Testing

Testing now with windows-qt-110004. So far so good on the CPU but still 22 weeks behind; looks like it is syncing MUCH slower in this version is that expected? also, I see a ton of ORPHAN BLOCK messages in debug.log for example 2015-01-09 17:55:01 ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK 751...
  9. kryptofoo

v0.11.0.x Core Testing

Status bar shows 94% - far from accurate - and a bunch of inputs already have 5 and 6 rounds of darksend. Darksend also overshoots requested anonymous amount by a lot (see previous posts). I don't know, it almost feels like we have a bit of a darksend verschlimbesserung in this version. Edit...
  10. kryptofoo

v0.11.0.x Core Testing

even though I have 1820 tDRK in my darksend balance on overview tab (has finished my requested 4 rounds), on the send tab my darksend balance shows 0 tDRK. has this been reported already? Edit: seems I can still send the anonymous funds by selecting the inputs in coin control
  11. kryptofoo

v0.11.0.x Core Testing

Anyone knows why darksend overshoots the final balance by so much in this version? for example I ask for 1000/8 rounds and end up with 2700+ darksend balance. or, I ask for 1000/4 rounds and end up with 1820 darksend balance. The v10 clients were getting much closer to the requested amount.
  12. kryptofoo

v0.11.0.x Core Testing

hmmm, testing seems a bit slow this time around. my two duffs: It would be great if we had some test scripts for everyone to verify basic and advanced functionality in this new client. I guess there were quite significant code changes in this version and it would be nice if we can avoid a lot...
  13. kryptofoo

v0.11.0.x Core Testing

Ooops, darksend overshot... by a lot (started with 0 darksend balance). And still have some 10 tDRK denoms at 6 rounds, darksend continues...
  14. kryptofoo

v0.11.0.x Core Testing

Why doesnt testnet set the difficulty back to very low value if no blocks are found in say 20 minutes? thought that was kind of a "standard" feature...
  15. kryptofoo

v0.11.0.x Core Testing

in the windows-qt client when clicking start darksend, i am not asked to unlock the wallet. I see the status message "wallet is locked", and I have to unlock it from the settings menu. there used to be a popup...
  16. kryptofoo

v0.11.0.x Core Testing

I think it is safe to say my v60001 wallet did not work on the v11client (windows-qt 32bit & 64bit). I can access the older wallet by running a v1017 client on testnet but can't send my tDRK to the new 'y' address in v11, the address is invalid. Edit: I could finally move my tDRK from v10...
  17. kryptofoo

v0.11.0.x Core Testing

Thanks for the idea. No block source available with v16 testnet, I guess nobody is running that client any more. This is not a problem for me personally it is only tDRK, but it does raise a big red flag IMO. Thing is, my v1016 wallet still worked with my v1017 clients, I did notice some CPU...
  18. kryptofoo

v0.11.0.x Core Testing

I got my windows-qt client working. I had to delete my old wallet.dat and use a new wallet, this seems to have solved the client hanging errors. The wallet was from an older v16 client. Maybe I missed a line somewhere telling me to upgrade my wallet? So I created a new wallet, let the client...
  19. kryptofoo

v0.11.0.x Core Testing

I switched to the 32 bit windows client which I thought was working fine, but after a while it is hanging again, pegging one CPU core, blockchain stuck at 7 weeks behind. I was unable to get to the settings menu to change the option you suggested, because the client was unresponsive immediately...
  20. kryptofoo

v0.11.0.x Core Testing

Thanks - the 32bit version is working fine!
Back