• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. warriors

Looking for open-source Dash exchange project

Hi Everyone, I'm looking for a source code of an exchange with the capability to buy Dash for fiat and vice versa. Better to find a simple, up-to-date project. Preferred languages/platforms: Java, Nodejs, Scala, but I'll review all suggestions. By the way, in case you can share the relevant...
  2. warriors

Inter-app communication for Dash iOS wallet

Hi guys, Does Dash iOS wallet support a custom URL scheme for inter-application communication? If so, GitHub link would be appreciated. I'm expecting that custom URL schema allows 3rd party mobile applications to produce payment requests (similar to defined in BIP-0070) which then addressed...
  3. warriors

Project Announcement: DASH for sports betting business in Peru

Hi everyone, I’m engaged in blockchain related initiative inspired by playbex.com which develops and provides solutions in gambling and primarily sports betting industry on the markets of CIS and Latin America. Our immediate goal is to implement the world's first business case for the...
  4. warriors

Which way to choose for 3rd party application integration (DAPI or bitcore-node-dash)?

I'm engaged in integration project which in technical aspect is aimed to migrate certain parts of the business logic of sports betting platform on Dash blockchain. At the feasibility study stage, where we're now, we have to explore and choose proper components to utilize. The most compact...
Back