• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. D

Dash Hub Phoenix

Hi Arthyron, and thank you for your interest. Initially, this is outlined for myself to begin planting the seeds for grassroots growth. The first 3 months of funding would include a minimal budget that can be used for basic Dash merchandise and enough equipment to run a booth at local street...
  2. D

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Hi whatsmode. How are you involved in dash?
  3. D

Dash Hub Phoenix

For consideration on the benefits of joining Chambers of Commerce https://drive.google.com/open?id=1B7iZyX2cxS5IqgnByOygLgLeNB-ESDaW
  4. D

Dash Hub Phoenix

Dash Hub Phoenix aims to create a local Dash based community in the United States’ 8th largest metropolitan area and will be a multi phase program. By partnering with the local businesses and chamber of commerce organizations, we will spread Dash to small businesses and residents throughout the...
  5. D

Pre-Proposal: Dash Adoption in Atlanta - Atlanta Bitcoin Embassy

Working on something similar for Phoenix. We should bounce ideas!
  6. D

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Hi all, not new to Dash, as I’ve been active in discord for many months, but I’ve neglected to use the forums since proposal commenting was (understandably) limited to masternodes and whitelist. Time to get my butt active here to✌️
  7. D

Follow the money, the big money. What is going to happen in crypto in 2018? I'll show you.

I agree completely with “show some love” to get Ryan and other core/community members on podcasts. A couple of my favorites are Blockchain Innovation with Frederick Munawa, and Analysis in Chains with Nathan & Neil. Both get some top industry guests, but tend to lump Dash into the privacy Niche...
  8. D

Proposal: Alt36 + Dash Payment Platform [15 Updates Included]

Hello, I’m writing to get info on any work you’re doing I’m the Phoenix area. Specifically I’m looking for two way atms located in my city so that I may start to introduce dash to small vendors at local farmer’s markets. I look forward to any info you can pass along regarding atm locations or...
Back