• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. K

iBeLink™ DM22G ASIC Dash Miner Support Thread

hi .need help ... cant seem to add new pools. have done reboot, update and restore. and I still cant add new pools. now I cant even add the old pools that I was using prior.
  2. K

now its high at 39-40. due to humidity
  3. K

its IB3.6.6 now. i think the IB3.6.5 version is way better and much more stabler than the latest one
  4. K

extranonce is already enabled. its just annoying that I have to restore the machines everyweek since after about a week of use , the machines will only has about 9-12ghs after hashing 18-21ghs for the first 2 days of restoring
  5. K

thanks . was able to configure it thanks. unfortunately I am getting more than 150% discards on these pools. is there anything i can check? this is always the case with the ff pools antpool coinmine zpool and multipool. i dont think my net connection is not the problem since we have a...
  6. K

I am currently using zpool and has set the difficulty to 92. unfortunately while monitoring the Ibelink DM22 difficulty is erratic from 48-80.. while my other antminers have a stable 92 what should I input in the password field currently I use c=<DASH>,d=92 but on the dm22 it always...
  7. K

does your company plan to introduce a firmware that can mine ither algorithms like what baikalminer has done? attached image is for 2 units already. its like dm11... huhuhu
  8. K

did you send me an overclocked DM11?? your 22ghs dm22 are working at 12-16ghs. how come. temp is a constant 37C
Back