• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. A

Darkcoin by 2015

So I've seen how BTC is dragging every major alt coin out there down with it, it will probably go down further because in my opinion merchants won't hold their BTC so price goes down. However, DrK is different it's not attached to BTC up's and down's and I love it. I believe if Dark really end...
  2. A

Darkcoin color theme impacts

Hello forum, Few days ago I was in a business meeting with one of my Chinese friend's in Dubai we talked about many things during our meeting and since I knew him for sometime now he would ask me about my personal life and what not. I told him about my investments into Darkcoin and tried to...
  3. A

Need help setting up a MN

Hi everyone, I finally decided to set up a MN because I'm buying a new laptop today my PC was shared so I didn't want to set up any Masternodes in it. I was worried about it since I'm a noob when it comes to computers. Since I'm gonna buy a new laptop today; do I need a special laptop? because I...
  4. A

Introducing my self~!

Hello, I'm Abdulaziz from Saudi Arabia. I've been involved with BTC around April this year (when the price was 4xx), I fell in love with it after reading about it for a bit. I was scared to come near any other coin but for some reason Darkcoin appealed to me simply because it's developer Evan...
Back