• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. D

e-coin.io Bitcoin withdrawal to creditcard

http://profitbitcoin.com/192c6/How_to_get_a_Visa_Debit_Card_you_can_Reload_with_Bitcoin Is anyone using this? Would be really amazing if we had Darkcoin intergated there.
  2. D

Decentralized mixing

I think the current approach of mixing is not as secure as you would want it to be. Currently its centralized, correct? The masternode approach is really bad. A masternode costs 1000 DRK. Currently, a DRK costs 2.2 USD. Now imagine if a government agency invested a million. That is 454545 DRK...
  3. D

A online wallet with API

You guys probably know about coinbase right? Its a online wallet for Bitcoin that has support for payment notification called API. You can serve your e-products to your customers automatically right after payment. This is used by a lot of VPN services and such. I think what is vital to the...
  4. D

Ubuntu Repository

I think its a great idea to create a repository for Ubuntu, so installation is easier and updates are automatic. What do other members think?
Back