• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. eth1

iBeLink DM384M ASIC is real

Would be very interested in being able to buy some of those units. Is there an official website for those devices outside of dualminer.com? Looking to contact them to order quite a nice amount of miners (30 to 50)
  2. eth1

51% HASHRATE COINMINE.PL !!!

Greetings, Even if you claim not to be a malicious operator your pool could get hacked and become the base of malicious activities and that even without you knowing at first. Yes, there is Hanlab but you forgot the large botnet being hosted with the over* users (now anonymous). The majority of...
  3. eth1

Can't compile v12 (last master branch) on ubuntu

Have you tried rebooting your vm? :grin:
  4. eth1

[SuchPool.pw] We are back! Even faster than before!

https://SuchPool.pw/dash We are back! Fresh new servers, we restored accounts/workers and logins! You can login with your old credentials. Same old receipe as before: 1 account and 1 set of workers for all pools SSL on all pools Multiple Load-Balanced Node.JS Stratums + VARDIFF 24/7...
  5. eth1

Däsh oder was .... ?

Following the trend. I am against that name change aswell.
  6. eth1

Stratum-pool vardiff config

Since you are using stratum-mining I would invite you to setup NOMP and to enable the x11 diff multiplier. Stratum-mining is deprecated and never worked well with X11 for me and you would need to modify it to multiply the shares at the python-stratum levell; you'd be much better off with NOMP.
  7. eth1

Stratum-pool vardiff config

Greetings, Back when we ran our pool, we had those settings going: diff: 0.010, vardiff minimum: 0.007, vardiff maximum: 0.01, That should do the trick :)
  8. eth1

Android Wallet

Looks good, looking forward to see it!
  9. eth1

Spreadcoin

lonecrouton must be turning on himself into his grave.. He was so proud Spreadcoin prevented pools!
  10. eth1

R.I.P. SuchPool

We're sorry to have to go, but lately it's not been so profitable. The darkcoin pool itself paid well (90% of the hosting costs). Closing the darkcoin pool is really what saddens me the most of all, but we do need a little break. If we see markets start moving up again and we see we can run...
  11. eth1

v0.10.15 - Onyx Release

We do masternodes with our cold storage, and considering maybe an eventual shared masternode service.
  12. eth1

v0.10.15 - Onyx Release

Up to now, absolutely no other coin has required a stratum patch. The sole reason of it being the masternodes, the issue resides on non-drk coins. Depending on the implementation, if not done properly, other coins would try to pay 25% to the payee but it would probably just not exist on that...
  13. eth1

v0.10.15 - Onyx Release

A scrypt stratum and a x11 stratum will look just the same, most of the differencies are in the configuration files themselves. In the case of nomps running multiple coins, the same exact codebase processes for all coins. In that specific case, it can be quite confusing to apply the patch so it...
  14. eth1

PROVEN - client is corrupting wallets upon exit

Did it ever come to your mind that this issue could arise from yourself and your cockiness rather than yourself being the only rational adult? If you think here is the same, BCT still has open arms to welcome you back :) If you want to act like the rational adult you pretend to be, ask...
  15. eth1

Just trying some ideas. As far as I know, you don't know what caused it either right ? Also, please stop being an ass with the people in here, we are simply trying to help.
  16. eth1

Never said to ignore the issue. You simply state that its PROVEN, while the only claim is your own experience in your own words. Were you able to replicate it on the *same* machine? This is likely an operation relying mostly on ram, as coingun said it could be a bad stick. I have doubts about...
  17. eth1

Never mind, I must be one of these Pumper troll. Yet you don't show any *proof*, I'd just remove the "PROVEN" in your title, it is misleading.
  18. eth1

I read your topic writes "PROVEN".. yet you haven't pasted any real log of anything. You seem to be the only one having this very error. I tried replicating on different linux distributions and hardware, no dice, works every time perfectly. Also, when loading a wallet with 1000 Dark.. might...
  19. eth1

Onyx Release & Mining Pools

Yes that is exactly my point. Let's stick to making our way gradually to 40/60 as it is while having both entities coexisting.
Back