• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. Rasmus Allikas

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Ahou! I have been a follower of crypto developments for a few years... Finally I have been able to get most of my friends aboard! I have been studying the whole time and thus I haven't been able to invest, which is about to change. I have a serious plan to propose a project. The project itself...
  2. Rasmus Allikas

Pre-Proposal- Dash Documentary

I would love to see a documentary! Although if I were to make one, I would rather focus more on DASH as one of the most usable cryptocurrencies. For example compare BTC history with DASH's, what has gone wrong with BTC and how dash has avoided those pitfalls. You'll probably start with the...
  3. Rasmus Allikas

Contacted by FBI

Good call!
  4. Rasmus Allikas

[Guide] What is Dash a complete guide on Dash for Beginners

" It has gained traction than any other in the market. It has been rated as one of the fasted growing altcoins in the market. We are going to look keenly exactly why is this." These sentences look a little iffy... gained traction than? I think you meant It has gained traction more than any...
  5. Rasmus Allikas

[Guide] What is Dash a complete guide on Dash for Beginners

On first glance, it looks very impressive. I want to make something similar in my mother's tongue, for my fellow countrymen :D I will go through it when I get home. Thank you!
Back