• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. grams

Feedbands Official Update Thread

Hi Feedbands, The Festy team are about to land in Austin! It'll be good to meetup. What time does your concert start on Thursday?
  2. grams

Proposal: Amazon Advertising

Thanks for your question, Joe. This is a personal passion of mine as my first startup and exclusive partnership with Dash. Bitcart is where it all began for me, so I am only too happy to discuss it! We placed a proposal to the network in August to do a marketing and advertising campaign in...
  3. grams

Bringing Festy & Dash to the public - Irish Pubs Global Market

We really appreciate all the comments so far, both positive and negative. This has been an insightful thread and opens up some broader questions about the on-chan and off-chain debate and the storage of customer data which is an integral question in blockchain industry at the moment. I have...
  4. grams

We are competing with Visa but of course for our MVP we require a lot less transactions than 64,000 :P With the types of events we do, however, we can't underestimate the scale that we require. It is a question for my developer's who I would be glad to get an answer from. Intuitively, I know...
  5. grams

Hi GrandMaster, Thanks for your question in relation to the term of exclusivity. As I discussed with Chuck on the 3 Amigo's yesterday, we're building a payments technology for the future. Currently Dash scales to about 40 transactions per second whereas Visa are around 64,000 per second...
  6. grams

Clarified on Dash Central proposal. Thanks for your tip!
  7. grams

Hi Tungfa, Thanks for asking - I should have clarified. It is a standard 12 month exclusivity which would begin on the date funding begins. This is the same duration of other exclusivity deals we have made with Dash Core Group. Thank you, Graham
  8. grams

Hi tungfa, Yes indeed, there is Dash exclusivity on this proposal! Festy users will only be able to withdraw into Dash so there is a clear benefit for Dash which will be used at these music venues and locations all over the world! We want to continue grow this partnership between Dash and...
  9. grams

Title: Bringing Festy & Dash to the public - Irish Pubs Global Market Bring-Festy-to-Irish-Pubs-Global-Market Overview Festy is a contactless crypto payments startup expanding the utility of Dash among everyday people and everyday businesses. This proposal is to bring Dash to 10...
  10. grams

Proposal: Let's connect Dash with the most influential EU decision makers

Hey TonyG, It's nice to meet someone working to decentralise the EU. We run a blockchain incubator in Cork, Ireland and working with Dash. We are developing decentralised technology for many use cases including payments and governance. Most recently we developed a voting card for the...
  11. grams

Thanks for the reply. Bitcart and Dash have made an exclusivity agreement in May. We are constantly in talks with Dash core about advancing this agreement.
  12. grams

Day 3: Video Update Big Annoucement Thanks to everyone who's voted and given feedack. This feedback is invaluable to us improving our service. Today around midnight Pacific time we will launch Bitcart v4.0 Beta for you to try.
  13. grams

Fair point. Nonetheless it's a lot of people coming into Dash in South Korea and they will want somewhere to spend it. I see amazon.com as one of the most useful places to do so.
  14. grams

We were founded in 2015 after initially selling on the Purse platform and finding lots of problems with their service. Now they refuse to accept Dash. The community made attempts to convince them. Now I say we don't try and fight them. Instead we will replace them. You can find an interview of...
  15. grams

Sorry, this roadmap was created before we partnered with Dash. Since May, Dash secured a 12 month exclusivity deal with Bitcart and we deleted Ethereum from our payment methods. We used to accept Bitcoin and Ethereum before the exclusivity. We no longer have Ethereum or Bitcoin on our platform...
  16. grams

Bitcart Amazon Advertising https://www.dashcentral.org/p/Amazon-Advertising Bitcart has hit a milestone by completing the development of v4.0 this week with a launch date set for this Friday, 25th of August. This enters Bitcart into Phase two of our Roadmap with Dash which is to scale up...
  17. grams

Should DAO funds be released as grants or as investments?

I would say it would depend on the stage of the startup. If it hasn't traded yet then it wouldn't be expected to get as much as a company with a long-standing record.
  18. grams

Do we have a Korean branch/channel/news outlet?

We have South Koreans on our team who are Dash enthusiasts and fluent in English who can help find some interested reporters if someone wants to make a budget proposal for Korean investments.
Back