• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. blackempress

Excoin - Continuous proof of reserves, real-time UI, robust trading API

Excoin is an innovative cryptocurrency exchange, we only select coins that we feel have made a large impact in the overall cryptocurrency community. For more information on our process please read: https://blackwavelabs.com Excoin features Continuous proof of reserves and signed message and...
  2. blackempress

Successfully recovered private keys from corrupted wallet

I was able to recover my private keys by reverse engineering the wallet and using a custom scalpel config to pull every instance off my hard drives. I then wrote a script to chop out the private keys put them in an array, convert the hex versions to each kind of of public key (compressed and not...
  3. blackempress

Corrupt Masternode Walet after RC3 soft fork

So I attempted to setup a darkcoind on a remote server. I created a wallet made an address and sent the money. Then suddenly the darkcoind crashed, and now I cannot open it up because it says wallet is corrupt and it was unable to salvage. I tried to move the wallet file to another computer and...
Back