• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. super9mega

Dash "stock split"

you can google some details and look at the forum on how to do it, but i think we should do research first on the true effect of switching to something like duff or mdash or µdash. like friend was saying. if any change was to happen we need concrete evidence that it helps someone other then...
  2. super9mega

Dash "stock split"

how about, i think you will like this. đ (U+0111) the lowercase version of the Đ used in dash works for me
  3. super9mega

Dash "stock split"

I agree, we just need someone to make first a preproposal and find a symbol that matches with dash and then see how the community feels about it
  4. super9mega

Dash "stock split"

no it is not, you can change it to duff in the wallet though which means its implemented, but i do not think there is any current use and thus no symbol for it its just there
  5. super9mega

Dash "stock split"

we already have a duff which is the smallest currency dash can be at, is that what you were asking for?
  6. super9mega

0% house edge gambling is easy with dash

sounds like a really neat idea! are you going to implement this or is this just an idea for anyone to try on their own? I am very interested in how this would work out in practice
  7. super9mega

Dash "stock split"

I see both sides of the argument and personally I see doing a full on currency change is highly extreme as dash core has essentially already said. But more importantly, I also share the views of most people on this forum in that, spending 0.02142857143 dash ($3 USD) on a jar of pickles is...
Back