• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. rango

Forward proposal funds to proposal owner

The proposal owner of www.dashcentral.org/p/DASHToSponsor-PremiereBlockchainSeries entered his DashCentral donation address as the proposal payout address. So DashCentral received 405 DASH on its donation addresses. I am going to forward him the 405 DASH to the address used to pay the...
  2. rango

DashCentral - voting lists

Hey guys, the amount of proposals is growing to a number (27 this month), that is too high for a regular masternode owner to do informed decisions and voting on. I thought about adding a "voting list" feature to DashCentral, that allows single DashCentral users to create a voting list. e.g...
  3. rango

Budget glitch?

All proposals, that made it into the budget, have not been paid this time: Example: labitconf-adv Payment block 382168 (already passed by more than 100 blocks) Payment address Xn7rMqkLVsTUmD84mjSQRhsVVFWZfTMGkv No budget payment can be found for this address. Did i miss anything or did the...
  4. rango

Independent budget proposals

We did not see even one serious/relevant independent proposal, since the release of the budget system and will most likely not see any until multiple of these parameters change: - low total available budget purchasing power due to stable/declining DASH value - proposals owners have to write a...
  5. rango

DASH budget information network (DBIN) - php and javascript dev wanted!

Hey guys, Dashwhale.org allows proposal owners to present and describe their proposals. Masternode owners can comment and discuss on a proposal, to form a common opinion. Multiple proposal descriptions and discussion on different websites leads to loss of information and should be avoided. To...
  6. rango

Create your budget proposal and lobby for votes with Dashwhale

Creating a DASH proposal that get's funded takes 3 things: a good description of your initiative a place to lobby for votes with high concentration of masternode owners technical knowledge how to submit your proposal Create your proposal with Dashwhale to benefit from: our new proposal...
  7. rango

Coin mixing with linux non GUI wallet?

Is it possible to do coin mixing with the linux non GUI wallet? I did not find any commands related to that with dash-cli help? Thank you in advance, Rango
  8. rango

DashCentral.org - masternode monitoring and budget voting

Hi everybody, DashCentral provides you with dead easy masternode monitoring. Just enter your masternode address and you'll be notified on downtimes and payments and see earning statistics. In addition you can review DASH budget proposals, discuss with other masternode owners and vote on...
  9. rango

The network does not appear to fully agree ...

I am running several Darkcoin nodes since almost 1 year. I am used to frequent updates and all the small issues coming with them. Since darkcoin 0.11.0.11 all daemons run into the "Warning: The network does not appear to fully agree! Some miners appear to be experiencing issues." issue...
  10. rango

Formula to calculate current block reward

Guys, what would be the formulae to calculate current block reward going to the miners? That's what i have currently got. Is this calculation correct? --- $masternode reward=0.75; $reward = 2222222/pow((($difficulty+2600)/9),2)*$masternode reward; if ($reward < 5) { $reward = 5*$masternode...
Back